Hello. I want a feedback.

If one wants to create a new form for his style, he will need to learn all the forms in his style first.
He doesn't have a style. He's making his own style entirely up with no experience.

If one wants to create a new form for his style, he will need to learn all the forms in his style first.

Maybe we should create a list of "common sense" so people like OP won't ask this kind of question in the future.
He hasn’t got a style he’s just saying he’s making his own thing even though he hasn’t done much training

Wait what do you mean by that?
It means what you’re saying is impossible. People who make their own styles. They do it after years of doing martial arts and then branch off and do their own thing . So yeah maybe you can claim to make your own style but well the results will not be what you think they will be

Didn't read anything in the OP beyond that. If you don't have the experience, this is all uneducated theoretical guesswork.

If you want to create your own effective martial art, here is the process you should be following:
  1. Learn what's out there from people who have already put in the time and effort. Most of the popular systems have been around for some time for good reason. A lot of them were honed based on what works or doesn't work in the experiences of those teaching, and then those lessons are passed down to the next generation.
  2. Become effective enough in what you're learning that you can use it effectively, either in sparring, competition, or if you have real-world experience with it.
  3. Discover what does and doesn't work in your own experience, research, and experimentation; both in terms of technical effectiveness of the art itself, and of the way in which the art is taught and trained. Reflect on whether those issues are something you can overcome simply by opening your own school, or your own branch, or if you might be better served with a different martial art. If all else fails, then you're ready to open your own art.
To give you an example of my journey, I've trained in Taekwondo, Hapkido, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Wrestling, and Muay Thai. I have almost 2 decades of training under my belt. When I open my own school, it will be a Taekwondo school (not a new martial art), but there will be heavy influence from BJJ in my curriculum. This is something I'm doing by creating my own school, not going all-in on a new martial art.

Most martial arts you'll find a school for today were created by folks who were experienced in other arts. Karate was from Okinawans trained in Kung Fu, Taekwondo is from Koreans trained in Karate, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu comes from Brazilians who were trained in Judo, and so on.

Training yourself on existing martial arts is silly enough, for a number of reasons that have been beaten to death on pretty much every martial arts forum. Creating your own martial art and training yourself on it is even sillier.

You want feedback, this is it. You don't have enough knowledge of what works and what doesn't, how it works, why it works, in order to make your own art. That is my opinion as someone who has been doing this for 18 years.

So hello. I am designing a martial arts, just for self-defense and street fight situations. I don't have so much martial arts experience so i wanna share my martial arts and get a feedback. My martial art have forms, attacking (punching) styles and defending styles. I designed the martial art but i used AI to write conclusion about it. Please don't make fun of the name, i just made it up in my mind because i tought it was cool.

### Full Conclusion of Akay's Dragon Slayer Fist

#### Overview
Akay's Dragon Slayer Fist is a martial arts style that integrates principles of science and physics to maximize the effectiveness of its techniques. Each move is meticulously designed with a deep understanding of leverage, momentum, force, and human anatomy, focusing on delivering precise, powerful strikes and efficient defensive maneuvers. The style excels in exploiting vulnerabilities and incapacitating opponents swiftly, making it particularly effective for self-defense.

#### Normal Attacks
1. **Normal Punch:** Utilizes basic physics of force and momentum for straightforward, effective strikes.
2. **Open Hand Punch:** Strikes with the palm, targeting vulnerable spots to maximize impact.
3. **Chop:** Focuses force on a small area using the edge of the hand, targeting weak points like the neck.
4. **Half Opened Hand Punch:** Combines elements of a punch and finger strike to maximize damage to soft tissue areas and vulnerable facial points.
5. **Elbow Attack:** Uses the elbow as a strong, bony contact point for close-range counterattacks, utilizing leverage and compact power.

#### Defensive Techniques
1. **Deflecting:** Uses both arms to redirect the attacker’s energy, potentially stunning them and creating openings for counter-attacks.
2. **Blocking:** Absorbs and dissipates the force of an attack by connecting arms, reducing direct impact on any single point.

#### Special Techniques
1. **Consecutive Blows:** Rapidly uses every punching style in Akays Dragon Slayer Fist (except open hand style and elbow attack) to deliver a straightforward but powerful series of attacks.
2. **Open Hand Rib Attack:** Targets the opponent's ribs with the palm, cutting their breath and causing significant pain and injury.
3. **Rib Kick:** Delivers a powerful kick to the ribs when the opponent's hands are not free, useful in scenarios like being kidnapped. Requires calmness to perform effectively.
4. **Open Hand Jaw Attack:** Strikes the jaw horizontally with an open hand, causing significant damage.
5. **Head Grab:** Secures the opponent's head, allowing control and using momentum to throw or stun them.
6. **From Up To The Down:** Combines head control with a leg sweep to destabilize and bring the opponent to the ground.
7. **Two Limbs Grapple:** Grapples the opponent from behind and kicks their leg joint to make them fall easier. Requires calmness and an opening.

#### Ultimate Attack
- **Flowing Beatdown:** Emphasizes unpredictability and speed. The user moves quickly to get near the opponent, then delivers a series of rapid and unpredictable punches and kicks, forcing the opponent to move backward.

#### Ultimate State: Full Calmness
The user of the style must take a deep breath and focus on their goal or opponent. They must use the power of psychology over the brain to forget all pain and fatigue they are experiencing. This state uses the motto: "I don't feel pain. I don't feel fatigue. I am using this technique because I want to focus on my goal. The pain of the way is no more."

#### Scientific and Physical Principles
- **Leverage and Momentum:** Techniques are designed to maximize force and efficiency by leveraging the body’s natural mechanics.
- **Targeted Strikes:** Focuses on hitting specific anatomical weak points to incapacitate opponents quickly.
- **Redirection and Deflection:** Uses principles of momentum conservation and redirection to minimize impact and create openings for counter-attacks.

#### Self-Defense Application
Akay's Dragon Slayer Fist is highly effective in self-defense due to its precise targeting and efficient use of force. Techniques like the Rib Kick and Head Grab are particularly useful in situations where the defender is restrained or surprised by an attacker. The style's emphasis on scientific principles ensures that each move is not only powerful but also strategically sound, making it an excellent choice for real-world self-defense.

- **Scenario Example:** Imagine getting kidnapped. The kidnapper holds both your arms. You can perform a Rib Kick to stun the kidnapper, then follow up with Akay's Dragon Slayer Fist punch styles and kicks. Alternatively, you can use a Head Grab from Akay's Dragon Slayer Fist to toss the kidnapper's head to a nearby area, further incapacitating them.

#### Everyday Combat Versatility
While special forms and techniques are a significant part of Akay's Dragon Slayer Fist, the style also includes versatile and practical combat methods:
- **Punches and Blocking:** Regular punches and blocking techniques can be effectively used to defend against and subdue attackers.
- **Combining Techniques:** Practitioners can seamlessly integrate normal attacks and defensive techniques to handle various combat scenarios without always relying on special forms.
- **Practical Efficiency:** The scientific approach ensures that even the most basic techniques are performed with maximum efficiency and effectiveness, making everyday application straightforward and effective.

#### Unique Scientific Approach
Akay's Dragon Slayer Fist uses science unlike other martial art styles, which often rely solely on traditional punching and kicking techniques. This style emphasizes a deep understanding of physics and anatomy to enhance the effectiveness of each move.

### Physical and Mental Requirements
- **Physical Requirements:** This style requires good reaction speed and strength. Your leg and arm strength must be well-developed to perform the techniques effectively. Consistent training and physical conditioning are essential to master Akay's Dragon Slayer Fist.
- **Mental Calmness:** To perform these techniques effectively, the user needs to be mentally calm. Mental calmness allows for better execution and precision of techniques, especially in high-stress situations like self-defense.

### Conclusion
Akay's Dragon Slayer Fist is a highly specialized martial art that leverages scientific principles to deliver precise and powerful strikes. Its techniques are designed to exploit vulnerabilities and incapacitate opponents quickly, making it particularly effective for self-defense. The style's focus on precision, efficiency, and the practical application of everyday combat techniques makes it a formidable martial art. Whether relying on special forms or everyday punches and blocks, Akay's Dragon Slayer Fist provides a comprehensive and scientifically-informed approach to martial arts, ensuring both versatility and effectiveness in various combat scenarios. This style demands a short reaction time and overall strength. Mastering Akay's Dragon Slayer Fist and integrating its principles into normal styles offers a wide range of versatility. Mastering Akays Dragon Slayer Fist enhances scientific thinking and martial IQ, that way, it becomes even more versatile.
Now i even feel bad for posting this LoL. The thing i wanted was a review from a professional to my martial arts so i will learn if i should share this with others or train. Now i understand my mistake of starting this without experience. I wasnt able to get the review i wanted because of my lack of experience about martial arts. No one needs to reply further. I already gave up on the post and the martial art.

Now i even feel bad for posting this LoL. The thing i wanted was a review from a professional to my martial arts so i will learn if i should share this with others or train. Now i understand my mistake of starting this without experience. I wasnt able to get the review i wanted because of my lack of experience about martial arts. No one needs to reply further. I already gave up on the post and the martial art.
I don’t know how you thought you could teach someone how to punch kick block etc when you don’t even know how to yourself. If that’s something you wish to do eventually then okay sure nothing wrong with having a long term goal. But short term you need to find a school and go train in something

I don’t know how you thought you could teach someone how to punch kick block etc when you don’t even know how to yourself. If that’s something you wish to do eventually then okay sure nothing wrong with having a long term goal. But short term you need to find a school and go train in something
I didnt want to teach anyone. That was all about self defense. A martial art idea made for using the weak points of someone. I never said ıts a professional martial arts or i will teach people this in dojos.

I didnt want to teach anyone. That was all about self defense. A martial art idea made for using the weak points of someone. I never said ıts a professional martial arts or i will teach people this in dojos.
Okay…..so you thought you can just teach yourself self defence?…with no training partner no sparring no actual practice blocking anything or hitting anything?. If you want self defence go and train. Any martial art will teach you to hit weak points just go and train

By using AI in MA is a good idea. I thought about that many years ago.

- A uses technique a1 on B. B uses technique b1 to counter A.
- A use technique a2 to counter B's b1. B uses technique b2 to counter A's technique a2.

For each and every technique a1, AI can generate a a1 tree. If we collect all the trees (technique) together, we will get a forest (MA dictionary).

CMA_tree.jpg

tree_chart.jpg

You said you wanted to share this with others, then you said you didn't want to teach anyone. In back-to-back posts.

For what it's worth, I did skim through your post. It didn't sound like you were making a real martial art, but rather that you were designing something for a video game. Ultimate abilities, counters, etc. That's not real life.

If you really have a passion for martial arts, then training is a good idea. But this post was really cringe.

You said you wanted to share this with others, then you said you didn't want to teach anyone. In back-to-back posts.

For what it's worth, I did skim through your post. It didn't sound like you were making a real martial art, but rather that you were designing something for a video game. Ultimate abilities, counters, etc. That's not real life.

If you really have a passion for martial arts, then training is a good idea. But this post was really cringe.
To me sounds like someone who likes the idea but doesn’t want to put the work in. I mean if someone wants to learn self defence you go and train….not make up your own style

For what it's worth, I did skim through your post. It didn't sound like you were making a real martial art, but rather that you were designing something for a video game... That's not real life.
This was my impression as well.
using AI in MA is a good idea.
It's good to construct a "tree" like you show as an outline, but IMO its value stops there.

Unlike a video game, there are multiple factors in real life MA: Opponent's reach, timing, spirit, nature of stance, ability to change and number of tactics, how it's all put together, etc. Too many variables I think to account for all in a logarithm. Even if possible with some advanced AI program, it will not teach you MA. The body has to be taught as well, and no program can do that. You have to drill the techniques with an instructor who can correct the fine points, explain the biomechanics and how to utilize them. Most of all, an opponent is needed. There is no substitute to being eye-to-eye with someone trying to hit you, learning at a glance to evaluate that opponent's nature, and having to adjust mid-technique in a fluid combat situation.

As a side note, in the OP's list of his style's components there is nothing that doesn't already exist. Stance, structure, doctrine, biomechanics, circular/linear, etc. are all missing. No way to construct a system.
Why is anybody even responding to this OP??????????:rolleyes:
Just to be clear, I'm only responding to others who are reacting to it because it's Sunday and I'm too lazy today to go to the gym. ;)

Last edited:
It's good to construct a "tree" like you show as an outline, but IMO its value stops there.
If all the MA knowledge can be stored in AI, AI can be a good MA library. Information store in AI can last for the next 10,000 years.

For example, what do you do if you can grab your opponent's leading leg? You can:

1. press your opponent's upper body down.
2. lift his leg over your shoulder and throw him backward.
3. pick his whole body up and throw him behind you.
4. pick his whole body up, rotate his body, throw him down in front of you.
5. press his neck down, spin his body, give him plenty of space to let him kiss the dirt.
6. sweep his standing leg.
7. hook his standing leg.
8. horse back kick his standing leg.
9. lock his leg between your legs, press his upper leg down.
10. ...

If this kind of information is stored in AI, it will be easier for a beginner to study his MA.

Last edited:
By using AI in MA is a good idea.
I would use AI to create combos for me and then I would see if the combo made sense. Throw away the stuff that didn't flow and keep the stuff that did.

I would also try working out percentages by using Ai. when I throw a right jab, then I would like to know the percentage of my opponent's reaction. From there I would start building out strategy based on the likelihood of my opponent.

On could probably get some really good analysis.

oo many variables I think to account for all in a logarithm. Even if possible with some advanced AI program, it will not teach you MA.
Use it to help you gain insight. It may present information in a way that you may have over looked.

I would use AI to create combos for me and then I would see if the combo made sense. Throw away the stuff that didn't flow and keep the stuff that did.
That was what I did in the past many years. The way that I look at this is instead of learning from TMA forms, I can also learn from mathematics (AI).

I start with jab, cross, hook, uppercut, overhand, back fist. I try to create 3 moves combos. I then remove those combos that don't make sense.

Among 216 combos (6 x 6 x 6), I come up with 40 meaningful combos:

Jab, cross, jab
Jab, cross, hook
Jab, cross, uppercut
Jab, cross, overhand

Jab, hook (same arm), jab
Jab, hook (same arm), hook
Jab, hook (same arm), uppercut
Jab, hook (same arm), overhand

Hook, back fist, jab
Hook, back fist, hook
Hook, back fist, uppercut
Hook, back fist, overhand

Here is a jab, hook (same arm), uppercut combo:

Last edited:
If all the MA knowledge can be stored in AI, AI can be a good MA library. Information store in AI can last for the next 10,000 years.

For example, what do you do if you can grab your opponent's leading leg? You can:

1. press your opponent's upper body down.
2. lift his leg over your shoulder and throw him backward.
3. pick his whole body up and throw him behind you.
4. pick his whole body up, rotate his body, throw him down in front of you.
5. press his neck down, spin his body, give him plenty of space to let him kiss the dirt.
6. sweep his standing leg.
7. hook his standing leg.
8. horse back kick his standing leg.
9. lock his leg between your legs, press his upper leg down.
10. ...

If this kind of information is stored in AI, it will be easier for a beginner to study his MA.
Give a beginner too many things to study, and they won't get much value in any of it.

Back