The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired Drac. I need to be a vampire and go curl up in bed once the sun starts peeking out of the clouds. :)

I'm tired Drac. I need to be a vampire and go curl up in bed once the sun starts peeking out of the clouds. :)

Make sure ya lock the kitty cats up...One of mine will come and wake me because she is use to my being up and adding dry food to the bowl...It still has a lot in it but she wants fresh...

Oh yeah...kitty will jump on my bed and begin licking my face when he gets hungry. I've learned to feed him right before going to sleep, that way he's usually good to go till I wake up. :D

Ugggghhh...that must be driving you nuts. Sending you prayers for things to get better one way or another. :asian:

Ugggghhh...that must be driving you nuts. Sending you prayers for things to get better one way or another. :asian:

Thanks...I have only one thing I need help with but I cannot devulge it here..Your help and prayers are apperciated...

Thanks...I have only one thing I need help with but I cannot devulge it here..Your help and prayers are apperciated...

Doncha hate it when life gets all complicated and stuff!! :D Hang in there my friend, I'm behind you all the way...and Rox and the kitty cats too. :)

Doncha hate it when life gets all complicated and stuff!! :D Hang in there my friend, I'm behind you all the way...and Rox and the kitty cats too. :)

Much apprciated...Rox is in Columbus working and the cats are working on their morning nap...

Morning Drac everything still the same I see, Hope everything works out for you.

Morning KG06..I can sympathize about the knee problems...

thanks. hope all is going well on your end.

i cant seem to get out of this hole. 1 step forward and 2 steps back. the knee i can work around but this cold i have is terrible. my best friend is getting married this weekend and i cant afford to be sick or to be without a voice

B

thanks. hope all is going well on your end.

i cant seem to get out of this hole. 1 step forward and 2 steps back. the knee i can work around but this cold i have is terrible. my best friend is getting married this weekend and i cant afford to be sick or to be without a voice

B

I have been real luckly this year in the cold and flu department...Being off of work helps cause some of the officers at the department will come in as sick as a dog so as not to use thier sick time, and we are a 2 man car department...Most of the colds and flu I have gotten are from these idiots..

I have been real luckly this year in the cold and flu department...Being off of work helps cause some of the officers at the department will come in as sick as a dog so as not to use thier sick time, and we are a 2 man car department...Most of the colds and flu I have gotten are from these idiots..
thats how it goes down here as well. the people i work come i with the common cold all the way up to strep throat.....people...honestly

B

thats how it goes down here as well. the people i work come i with the common cold all the way up to strep throat.....people...honestly

B

I have incured the wrath of the Supers more than once by going home rather than working with someone who is in a rolling sweat and constantly sneezing and coughing..They are saving their sick times for the good weather when they have things they wanna do...And people wonder why I want out so bad...My part time job told me NOT to come to work if your sick..Someone did once and within the week a better part of half the department was out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back