The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true. Sometimes tons of seriousness like they'll show when performing needs some humor for a good time all around
icon10.gif
. However, I think you'll do fine!

icon14.gif

Now ....me on the other hand........... That WOULD be comical as hell!
icon10.gif
It would be dangerous for all involved, including myself! Still, it would be an honor and cool as hell as you said. I wish I could be a spectator for that.

Now ....me on the other hand........... That WOULD be comical as hell!
icon10.gif
It would be dangerous for all involved, including myself! Still, it would be an honor and cool as hell as you said. I wish I could be a spectator for that.

Well, you'd be welcomed. It should be a good thing, we're going to do some of our stuff. They will do some demonstration as only they do. Then they will teach, I'm hoping for some techiques, but most likely it will be a form, but I'll ask for application, no matter which.

*pulls up a chair and tosses a bottle of spring water to everyone*

Hi guys :)

Bob are you going to be training with the monks? :eek: How cool! :)

NIIIICE!!! How did that all come about? (Sorry if I'm making you repeat yourself)

Well, it's a long story, but nonetheless, we're honored that they are visiting our schools. As you probably know, they do shows worldwide, but rarely do they visit individual schools.

That's fantastic. That's something your students will remember for the rest of their lives! :) :)

Thats great!

Have plenty of water and gatorade at the ready. :D :D

Night! Take care Bob :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back