The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet! Got an e-mail that said ya hollered :D

I'll probably be connecting up tomorrow...after I get through this batch of work :)

Cool. I'll look forward to it!
icon10.gif

Yaaay!

Lordy I need a day off. Short notice but I think I'm going to beg my boss for a vacation day either tomorrow or Weds. I'm just burnt. The rest will do me good ;)

Aint that the truth!

Plus I've decided that life in NH is just not for me. I need to move back down to Mass...the sooner the better.

Nothing serious...I'm just finding that living with housemates is more emotionally draining than I bargained for. Its really zapping my energy. Plus the weather up here compared to the weather on the 128 belt is dramatically different...its amazing that 25 miles can have that much change.

Thanks so much. Its a lot of stress...and feels like a lot of things are just piling up...and this now becomes a major thing to deal with. Its frustrating. Buttttttt.....there are some complexes that have some good move-in specials right now and there's been a good bit of new construction by the 93/128 interchange. So, I'll probably end up someplace cool....just gotta figure out what hoops to jump through in order to get there ;)

"And bad mistakes, I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face, but I've come through
We are the champions, my friends
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end" :D

Same to you :) Prayers keep going out to you my friend :)

Its OK. I'm just so glad to have friends like you :)

Good Morning Carol and Hand Sword....

Drac!!!!!

Good morning my friend, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back