The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't watch t.v. much anymore unless it's for shows specifically or the UFC fights. but other then that i don't flip through channels to find something.

Uh oh! Why the nuclear signal HS?

?
It's just a face standing on its head which is exactly how I feel at the moment.
icon7.gif

Ahhhhhhhhh OK

Reminds me of this :rofl:

FalloutShelterSignLarge.gif

I bet! They aren't easy to find. I remember them too.

Did you have the air raid drills? Where you had to get under your desk or go out to the halls and crouch next to the walls with your hands over your neck? :D

(Or am I showing my age? LOL)

No, we never had those. The signs were just on the walls in my schools. It must of phased out between our 5 years difference, if you had them. hey, don't worry about it. It something that makes you a rare individual, as it won't be done again (hopefully) by kids.

Ya know...I think you're right. I remember doing them as a small child...1st and 2nd grade, but I don't remember doing them after that.

Hopefully no more kids will have to go through that...although, at that age I didn't really understand and our teachers didn't give us much more info either. We were just told about the actual results (cover up in case debris comes down from the ceiling) our teachers didn't really bridge the gap as to *why* debris would come down from the ceiling.

It was prolly better that way. ;)

We didn't even know it was from a bomb (of any kind). Our teachers told us we had to do that "just in case something bad happened to the school."

The older kids prolly figured it out. I was too little :eek:

Don't feel alone, I will always say hi to you. It's just that your in here in the middle of the night, or very early in the morning.
icon7.gif
Holy cow. Night shift is the pits. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back