Last Poster #7

Oh that's gorgeous 😍

Yeah I feel it helps to disconnect, in order to reconnect with something essential in ourselves. Not as an escape, but a genuine yearning to come back oneself and what's really important and of value. And there are different styles of retreats as well, some more intensive and contemplative, some hardcore, and others geared more towards relaxation and unwinding, depends what you need really.

Then I've also created my own meditation retreat, rented out an airbnb in a forest and spent the week just in many of hours of daily intensive meditation, doing walks through the woods and training. Ahhh I'm feeling the urge now haha
That is what retiring to Maine (hopefully), near the ocean, will be for me

DANG IT!!!!! Now I want to run away to here
IMG_4920-e1432500860798.jpg

@_Simon_ got me thinking about it, however, as @drop bear so cruelly pointed out...I can't run ;)

You can still hobble. Why not hobble away to the beach?
Well that's kind of mean....not as mean as what @drop bear said..... but then you live in the land of Pearl Jam and he lives in the Land of AC/DC so I guess that should be expected.......but I have to admit.....THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!!!!! ........THANKS!!! :D

Picked up our puppy yesterday... she's just perfect 😍😍😍. A little bundle of joy. She alternates between high energy rounds of playing, stumbling about, biting eeeeverything haha, and sleeping deeply. So happy we're undertaking this journey again :)

Like Steve said, Puppy Pics!

Yesterday our landlord gave us ten ears of corn that he had just picked. This morning he went fishing. He just gave us a four pound piece of Ono.

I have a pretty awesome landlord.

Yesterday our landlord gave us ten ears of corn that he had just picked. This morning he went fishing. He just gave us a four pound piece of Ono.

I have a pretty awesome landlord.
The day before our wedding my wife caught a 38 lbs Ono which my friends prepared for our reception dinner. While on the boat, the captain asked my wife if she knew the difference between a Wahoo and an Ono? She looked confused, he said “a couple inches”.

The day before our wedding my wife caught a 38 lbs Ono which my friends prepared for our reception dinner. While on the boat, the captain asked my wife if she knew the difference between a Wahoo and an Ono? She looked confused, he said “a couple inches”.

🤣😊🤣👍😊🙏 Awesome.

Well, Mrs Xue us away tonight, went to visit the littlest Xue (who is not all that little). But that means I'm alone in the house and you know what that means.....

happy-snoopy-it-s-party-time-cyzlugfnqssmwe5i.gif

of course at my age that means I will likely fall asleep oin my recliner around 10:30 with the TV on, wake up about 12:00 and get to bed after midnight.......since there is no one here to wake me up and tell me to go to bed

Well, Mrs Xue us away tonight, went to visit the littlest Xue (who is not all that little). But that means I'm alone in the house and you know what that means.....

of course at my age that means I will likely fall asleep oin my recliner around 10:30 with the TV on, wake up about 12:00 and get to bed after midnight.......since there is no one here to wake me up and tell me to go to bed
Love those days. Love my wife to the moon, but it’s nice to have the house to yourself.

Admit it... you're having bacon!

Back