Last Poster #7

Maine is beautiful. I love going to snowboard, but you guys don’t have proper mountains. I like a stable cool temp. It rains like crazy in the winter here. Sometimes 28 days out of a month. I don’t mind it, but some folks can’t take it and move away after rainy winters followed by foggy summers.
White mountains of NH are not far away

View attachment 31580

My rainier from downtown Seattle.

View attachment 31581

Same morning looking west toward the Olympic peninsula. Bainbridge Island in the foreground and the Olympic Mountains in the back.

I’d put Seattle up against anyplace for sheer natural splendor.
View attachment 31580

My rainier from downtown Seattle.

View attachment 31581

Same morning looking west toward the Olympic peninsula. Bainbridge Island in the foreground and the Olympic Mountains in the back.

I’d put Seattle up against anyplace for sheer natural splendor.

And it’s not far from Sequim. And you know how much I love Sequim.

Washington State has been one of my favorite places in the country since I went to the World’s Fair as a little kid.

Here is one, actually 2 for @Dirty Dog
Saw a BMW i8, never actually seen one in person before
IEIGHT-MAIN_i.jpg

And I have seen 3 Shelby GT500 Cobras in my area, usually only see one once and a while
One like this was in the same parking area as the i8

Ford-Mustang_Shelby_GT500_Convertible-2007-wallpaper.jpg

And additionally, I have seen 3 of these ugly things, in 3 different ugly colors

0x0.jpg

We were coming back from Denver Airport last week and saw three different Tesla trucks. Only ones I've seen in person. Not a fan.

IEIGHT-MAIN_i.jpg

And I have seen 3 Shelby GT500 Cobras in my area, usually only see one once and a while

And additionally, I have seen 3 of these ugly things, in 3 different ugly colors

0x0.jpg

A guy somewhere up the street has one of those monstrosities. You really have to see one in person to fully grasp how stupid looking it is.

I've got a pic of one that was wrapped for a local business... I didn't think that Tesla truck could get uglier. I was wrong.
20240802_161755~2.jpg

IEIGHT-MAIN_i.jpg

0x0.jpg
The cybertucks appear to be pieces of junk. I’ve seen a few driving around and they just seem completely impractical.
Heading out on a cruise tomorrow morning. See y'all in a week
have a great time.

I'm not sure about this, what do you guys think. My stationary recumbent bike is broken, the resistance motor needs to be replaced. I found it on multiple sites for $27, b ut it is out of stock, I don't think they make it anymore. I found it on another site, that has it in stock, but they want a little more for it....$270.... do you think they are price gouging ;)

.... yikes... the wild weather continues here... wind gusts over 100km/h and expected in some areas 130+... they've said it's the equivalent of a category 3 cyclone :s. People urged to work from home as it'll only get worse. Got barely any sleep last night.

Legit scared to leave the house!

What was the game of choice today?
We start up in an hour, but we go through quite a few actually, some retro and some new. Super Smash Bros is always a favourite, Mario Party, Mario Kart, but also weird indie games like Moving Out, Moving In, a 2D game called the Duck Game where you choose your duck, outfits etc, then just shoot each other haha. There's also a really cool game with ragdoll physics, where you try to wrestle each other and throw each other around, it's bizarre but really fun 😁

Back