Last Poster #7

There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist.

Chuck Norris has never blinked in his entire life. Never.
Chuck Norris had counted to infinity... twice.
Chuck Norris once won a game of Connect Four in three moves.
The dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.
Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.
Chuck Norris once punched a man in the soul.
When Chuck Norris does division, there are no remainders.
Chuck Norris can clap with one hand.

If it looks like a chicken, sounds like a chicken and tastes like a chicken, if Chuck says it’s beef, it’s beef.

Chuck Norris can hear Sign Language.

Chuck Norris speaks fluent Braille.

Chuck Norris speaks fluent Braille.
Side note, my office recently moved into a new building and one of my employees is blind. Turns out, most of the braille signs aren’t actually braille. Sign maker just added random dots and the builder didn’t think to check. Still waiting for new signs to be installed.

1odh1d.jpg

1t8xy9.jpg

Side note, my office recently moved into a new building and one of my employees is blind. Turns out, most of the braille signs aren’t actually braille. Sign maker just added random dots and the builder didn’t think to check. Still waiting for new signs to be installed.

You gotta’ be kidding me! (I know you’re not)
That rat should get what’s coming to him, that’s low down.

I have to admit I have often wondered if the brail I saw in various buildings actually meant anything

I love the story, but Frank Dux made all that stuff up!
That's what alot of people say on the net. I personally believe that there is alot of truth to the story. Sure it's a movie and a few things were put in for entertainment. But I don't find it hard to belive that someone fought in underground fighting. There is evidence that those types of fights actually happened. They used to have kung fu death matches on platforms like in the ip man movie. I heard a story that san shou used to mimic this that's why there is still a platform used in the fights. Then we have bruce lee vs Wong jack man. Now it's 2024 and we have leagues like street beefs and bare knuckle fc. That stuff was illegal back then, but now in some areas it's legal. I have no doubts that in the 70s there were underground martial arts fighting or even tournaments. Was it "the kumite"? I don't know I wasn't there. But even if the kumite never happened it is one hell of a story. One of my favorite movies.

Wow, that is a really rotten thing to do.

Fortunately my employee doesn’t really need the brail. He knows where he’s going. But I agree that it’s kind of crappy. It’s analogous to tattoo artists doing kanji that’s mistranslated.
That tattoo mistake really happens a lot. Misspelling is common in certain types of shops as well. I’ve spent quite a lot of time in quite a few of them.

That tattoo mistake really happens a lot. Misspelling is common in certain types of shops as well. I’ve spent quite a lot of time in quite a few of them.
One time had a friend get a memorial piece on his whole arm basically well not the forearm but the whole arm besides forearm. He was drunk while getting the tattoo. They put the wrong death date it was off by one day, I believe it was the 6th but they put the 7th. They also screwed up her birth year, they put 1994 she was really born 1989. My friend was not much of a thinking man, but a really good person. I didnt know this happened until 2 days later,I knew it was wrong but never pointed it out to him. His brother eventually pointed it out. Then he got that whole piece blacked out with black ink. I didn't want to tell him because it was basically already too late to correct it by the time I saw it. And he was doing it for a good cause to remember and pay respect to his cousin. I didn't have it in me to tell that man the dates were wrong. His heart was in the right place but the artist screwed him. He was also 17 when this happened so he got screwed for life, unless one day he can afford laser removal. I have more stories like this with different artist from the same town, yeah i grew up in a place with lots of idiots.

That's what alot of people say on the net. I personally believe that there is alot of truth to the story. Sure it's a movie and a few things were put in for entertainment. But I don't find it hard to belive that someone fought in underground fighting. There is evidence that those types of fights actually happened. They used to have kung fu death matches on platforms like in the ip man movie. I heard a story that san shou used to mimic this that's why there is still a platform used in the fights. Then we have bruce lee vs Wong jack man. Now it's 2024 and we have leagues like street beefs and bare knuckle fc. That stuff was illegal back then, but now in some areas it's legal. I have no doubts that in the 70s there were underground martial arts fighting or even tournaments. Was it "the kumite"? I don't know I wasn't there. But even if the kumite never happened it is one hell of a story. One of my favorite movies.
Everything you’ve said is hearsay, not evidence. You’ve even used the highly fictional and embellished Ip Man ‘movie’ as ‘evidence’.

I’m sure a few punks have congregated and fought each other in an insipid mimicry of fiction - they may have even built that all to vital element -a platform, but an invitation-only global, Triad-organised/funded mega tournament…? 🎶Hollywood🎵

Correction, it is the worst film I’ve ever tried to see! Awful script, acting, story and terrible fighting! I liked the myriad silky keikogi, though!
Watch Aussie park boys.

I rate that as the worst film ever made ever.

It's on you tube you can watch it for free.

And they made a sequel.

I love that movie too, corny yes, but totally 80's. It is also a good story even if it was made up. I'm sure there were plenty of underground fights going on. To the same extend as the Kumite in Bloodsport...well, that might be a little far-fetched but it's a movie.

Last edited:
I'm not going in depth; you can find that in plenty of places on the web. But it has been WELL established that very little of what Dux has claimed is even tangental to the truth.

Latest Discussions

Back