Last Poster #7

Did you ever end up watching Bloodsport?
I tried watching Bloodsport a few years back and it was pretty rough. Didn’t age well, IMO. Saw it many times in the 80s/early 90s and enjoyed it. But everything about it is cheesy by today’s standards. The script, action choreography, editing…. Not great. I guess it could be a sentimental favorite for some.

The look and care of gym clothes has become more important to me that my everyday clothes 😳

I tried jackfruit. 5/10 on flavor. It's not bad per say, but compared to great fruit like kiwi, pineapple and mangoes, 5/10 is pretty reasonable. I've heard a lot of complaints about its smell and honestly it's really not that bad. A bit of an exaggeration in my opinion.

I tried jackfruit. 5/10 on flavor. It's not bad per say, but compared to great fruit like kiwi, pineapple and mangoes, 5/10 is pretty reasonable. I've heard a lot of complaints about its smell and honestly it's really not that bad. A bit of an exaggeration in my opinion.
Jackfruit is a great alternative to meat for BBQ sandwiches. If I have vegan or vegetarian friends over for a BBQ, it’s a hit.

Jackfruit is a great alternative to meat for BBQ sandwiches. If I have vegan or vegetarian friends over for a BBQ, it’s a hit.

We have Jackfruit out here. It’s one funky looking fruit.

One guy told me if you cook it right its comparable to pulled pork.

I was told by another friend to eat it plain.

One guy told me if you cook it right its comparable to pulled pork.

I was told by another friend to eat it plain.
It’s the meat substitute beloved by vegans. Never tried it myself…

Correction, it is the worst film I’ve ever tried to see! Awful script, acting, story and terrible fighting! I liked the myriad silky keikogi, though!

Correction, it is the worst film I’ve ever tried to see! Awful script, acting, story and terrible fighting! I liked the myriad silky keikogi, though!
But it's based on a TRUE STORY!!

Latest Discussions

Back