Last Poster #7

Theres a bunch of goats at this one house I'm working at today. At least 200. It's a lot, and it's funny looking at them from a psychological/social perspective. Cause they're resting in the barn when a couple start walking off which prompts others to get up and follow making a domino effect.

Most go but some remain in the shade. One of the older goats keeps following the herd but inevitably the poor old boy keeps going back to the barn to rest in the shade. I don't blame him. It's hot. And the occasional outlier that splits off from the group.

Then soon enough another group leaves and now theres only four. Then just one. That same old gost enjoying the shade. The others are all way down in the pasture or heading that way.

Well... there is a possibility, when I retire I may be spending about 3 month a year in Montreal.....not my most favorite place, but it appears to be one of Mrs Xue's favorite places.... now Quebec Province is once again in this big push to make everything French..... English speaking companies and business be damned.... so they move out.... the tried it before, realized why they shouldn't do that...jobs kind of dwindled......well I don't speak much French.... don't really want to learn...but I may have to.... ever hear a native Chinese, Mandarin speaker (Mrs Xue), try and speak French..... it ain't pretty....so it falls to me.... but I made a decision today... as to what I will do for the 3 months I am there....should it come to that.... hopefully I will be able to stay in Maine...but who know.....

But if I have to learn French I plan on sitting on my front porch, shaking my cane and yelling....

Hé vous les enfants français, sortez de ma pelouse!!!!
Translation: Hey you French kids, get off my lawn
If you ever end up in maine, I'd love to train with you and learn some of your martial wisdom. You've been training before I was even born so I doubt I have much to teach, but I'd love to learn a few things from you and exchange a few ideas.

Growing up I really like Jet Li's movie The One
That was the first jet li movie I ever saw. Once I saw it I was hooked. There's only like 2 of his movies I haven't seen. He has so much skill! But yeah the one had me wanting to learn xing yi. Back then I didn't even know what it was called, to me it just looked badass.

That was the first jet li movie I ever saw. Once I saw it I was hooked. There's only like 2 of his movies I haven't seen. He has so much skill! But yeah the one had me wanting to learn xing yi. Back then I didn't even know what it was called, to me it just looked badass.
As kids we always compared him to Bruce Lee and debated who would win in a fight lol. Jackie Chan was starting to get big around that time too. The Rush Hour movies were a big hit!

@drop bear Fight HQ have just released a new Jits collection........

Very much considering starting Jits just for the clothes.....

Screenshot_20240825_164400_Outlook.jpg

Screenshot_20240825_164424_Outlook.jpg

Screenshot_20240825_164438_Outlook.jpg

Latest Discussions

Back