cutting punch

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it requires a pivot and rising elbow while on the inside in order to work. It's a workaround.
Call it whatever you want. I don't see how you can call it a work around if you utilize a Biu Sau in any manner. It would be the exact same move. Seems to me you're just bitter, though I can't image over what.

All this back & forth could be cleared up if you would simply answer the question, What is your "elbow ideas".

The reason would be so that you aren't able to just claim them as your own, as you have done many times before. This is why it is useful to talk things through to get a clear idea of where others stand before revealing details.

Being evasive and dishonest doesn't help speed this process.

You and I clearly have different ideas about raising an elbow. I view the movement as one coordinated movement of three joints.

You either raise it or you don't.

You are fixated on the elbow.

The discussion has always been about the elbow.

It is physically impossible to strike high without the elbow being inline with the wrist and shoulder. It is a hinge joint and lifts when extended.

You need to revisit SNT.

Call it whatever you want. I don't see how you can call it a work around if you utilize a Biu Sau in any manner. It would be the exact same move. Seems to me you're just bitter, though I can't image over what.

Biu-sau is not used as a basic punching idea.

The reason would be so that you aren't able to just claim them as your own, as you have done many times before. This is why it is useful to talk things through to get a clear idea of where others stand before revealing details.

Bahahahaha!!!! That's rich. Neither one of you has answered one question, yet you feel entitled to the milk of everyone else's cow. You're welcome.

You either raise it or you don't.

The discussion has always been about the elbow.

You need to revisit SNT.
OK if you say so grasshopper. Not my fault you convolute and can't comprehend the simplest of things.

Reactions: KPM
Bahahahaha!!!! That's rich. Neither one of you has answered one question, yet you feel entitled to the milk of everyone else's cow. You're welcome.

Many questions have been answered over a long period of time. The drift of answers in light of this new info is very revealing in terms of what others actually know

Looks to me like the elbow is rising on every strike, exactly as I explained. Tell me, how is it wrong again?

Again, utter and total BS! You are so full of it that it isn't even entertaining anymore!

In case you missed it the first time. His elbow comes up on every strike just as I described. Impossible for it not to. Now unless WSL is doing it wrong, I think perhaps you two should revisit SNT.

Care to explain these "elbow ideas" now? Because I'm not picking up what your pretending is lacking with everyone else in this video.

Looks to me like the elbow is rising on every strike, exactly as I explained. Tell me, how is it wrong again?

What exactly are you calling a strike in the form?

And why are you afraid of having your gate punch pinned down? Are you not confident about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back