Unification meeting

J. Pickard

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Some time ago I remember someone posting a pdf or maybe it was a link, of the meeting minutes of the kwan unification process. I didn't book mark it and I can't seem to find it. Does anybody have this? Was this a thing that was actually posted here or am I imagining things?

Some time ago I remember someone posting a pdf or maybe it was a link, of the meeting minutes of the kwan unification process. I didn't book mark it and I can't seem to find it. Does anybody have this? Was this a thing that was actually posted here or am I imagining things?
This pdf?, "A Modern History of Taekwondo." From page 17, "Chapter 2, Section 6: The 1961 Unification Conferences and the different perspectives of the Kwan leaders"

This pdf?, "A Modern History of Taekwondo." From page 17, "Chapter 2, Section 6: The 1961 Unification Conferences and the different perspectives of the Kwan leaders"
No, they looked like photos of notes done on a typewriter in hangul with notes in English under the paragraphs. Maybe It was on another forum I saw them? This was back around 2019 I think. I had them saved on my old laptop but that fell victim to my 2 year old a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to recover anything that was saved locally.

No, they looked like photos of notes done on a typewriter in hangul with notes in English under the paragraphs. Maybe It was on another forum I saw them? This was back around 2019 I think. I had them saved on my old laptop but that fell victim to my 2 year old a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to recover anything that was saved locally.
If they were handwritten or old typewriter, I wonder if they were 'official' from any reputable source.
Things like that is why I keep everything automatically backed up to OneDrive. It has been a lifesaver more than a few times.

Back