The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me I'll be watching Sunday night football, going to be a great game between Denver and San diego

Well all I bid you good evening as I go on duty in a few hours and I still have to do a few things to take care of...Sleep well...Drac will be on patrol...

May you have an uneventful and safe patrol sir.

Good eveing Kacey and how is your llaundry going?

It's done - that's where I went; the last load in the dryer buzzed, and since it had the linens in it, after I took everything out of the dryer, I went to put the clean sheets on the bed, so the dog could get up. My dog is really good about not getting on the bare mattress, and he wanted up on the bed - he waited very nicely until I had the comforter back on and told him he could; then he jumped up and went to sleep. He's a big boy, and takes up alot of the bed - see (and remember, this is a queen size bed):

Attachments

• $Sable 07-19-04 003.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 20
It's done - that's where I went; the last load in the dryer buzzed, and since it had the linens in it, after I took everything out of the dryer, I went to put the clean sheets on the bed, so the dog could get up. My dog is really good about not getting on the bare mattress, and he wanted up on the bed - he waited very nicely until I had the comforter back on and told him he could; then he jumped up and went to sleep. He's a big boy, and takes up alot of the bed - see (and remember, this is a queen size bed):

Keeps the bed nice and warm for you doesnt he?

Keeps the bed nice and warm for you doesnt he?
He preheats it for me... he's very good about shoving over when I get in, and he doesn't like being under the covers - too much fur, I think. The only problem is that he curls up next to me by laying on me and sliding down so he's cuddled up close - which slowly pulls the covers off me, and then I can't get them out from under him; 82 pounds of dog can really trap covers underneath him.

He preheats it for me... he's very good about shoving over when I get in, and he doesn't like being under the covers - too much fur, I think. The only problem is that he curls up next to me by laying on me and sliding down so he's cuddled up close - which slowly pulls the covers off me, and then I can't get them out from under him; 82 pounds of dog can really trap covers underneath him.

Oh I know that all too well. I used to share a bed with my dog (that my parents have now) Lemme tell you a twin bed is not nearly big enough for a 70 lb lab and a myself.

Oh I know that all too well. I used to share a bed with my dog (that my parents have now) Lemme tell you a twin bed is not nearly big enough for a 70 lb lab and a myself.

If you think that's bad... one of my neighbors used to share a twin bed with his 150 pound English mastiff...

If you think that's bad... one of my neighbors used to share a twin bed with his 150 pound English mastiff...

Nope... no way. I'd buy the dog it's own bed. That's what my friend's family does for their Great dane.

Sorry... housework called... I'm just taking a break; then I have to go water my plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back