The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, all. I'm just checking in between loads of laundry.

Evening Kacey..Laundry here too, not much cause the wife is on the road..Wait till she comes home, MAN will there be laundry....

I generally do laundry on Sunday because then I don't have to worry about running out during the week.

Uh Oh...That statement is gonna start something...

What you need is a wife. They take care of all this for you. It's worked out very well for me.

Thanks... but I had a husband once, and I'm much better off without him!

Uh Oh...That statement is gonna start something...

*dives for the fall out shelter*

Cowards, both of you... you couldn't just point out that I'm female, no... just run and duck... feh. :shooter:

And here I thought you were my friends.

Thanks... but I had a husband once, and I'm much better off without him!

Cowards, both of you... you couldn't just point out that I'm female, no... just run and duck... feh. :shooter:

Sorry but I didn't want to get caught in the cross fire. Been there done that, dont need anymore scars.

While waiting for the "ALL CLEAR" I got a funny story..4 cops (I was one) having lunch...The youngest of our group was contemplating getting married.. "When I want a little "boom-she-boom-boom" I'll SNAP my fingers and my wife will comply', said the single officer...The laughter from the other 3 lasted for about 5 mins...

While waiting for the "ALL CLEAR" I got a funny story..4 cops (I was one) having lunch...The youngest of our group was contemplating getting married.. "When I want a little "boom-she-boom-boom" I'll SNAP my fingers and my wife will comply', said the single officer...The laughter from the other 3 lasted for about 5 mins...

Only five minutes? I guess you must have all been hungry...

Thanks... but I had a husband once, and I'm much better off without him!Cowards, both of you... you couldn't just point out that I'm female, no... just run and duck... feh. :shooter:

Friends and CRAVEN COWARDS on certain subject matters...If arni doesn't know you're a female that's HIS undoing...

Oh man...

that hurt... orange juice out the nose... owie!

What you need is a wife. They take care of all this for you. It's worked out very well for me.

Uh, Arni... I'm still waiting for some kind of response... before I do this to you: :xwing::stoplurk::snipe2::wuguns::eek:verkill:

Friends and CRAVEN COWARDS on certain subject matters...If arni doesn't know you're a female that's HIS undoing...

Well... at least you admit you're a craven coward... and in this particular case, it's probably safer!

Well... at least you admit you're a craven coward... and in this particular case, it's probably safer!

Thank you, I though so too....SO where is arni's response????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back