The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening dark lord. how does this night find you?

Greetings to thee Dark Lord dubljay...I'm kicked back and relaxing...14 hr day are killer even with a nap in between...

Greetings to thee Dark Lord dubljay...I'm kicked back and relaxing...14 hr day are killer even with a nap in between...

Relaxation is certainlay in order. Whew thats a long day.

I've spent the day relaxing, now i'm dreading monday, for more than the usual reasons too.

I work Sunday night and I'll teach Monday night and I took Tuesday off BUT I can only sleep until 10, there is an Instructors Lunch that I'm invited to attend at 11..

Dude I just fell asleep in the PC chair...I better call it a night...Later

Godd morning martial talk, the words for Sunday is peace:shooter: and serenity:jediduel:

So be on the lookout for them, coming to a theatre soon.

Godd morning martial talk, the words for Sunday is peace:shooter: and serenity:jediduel:

So be on the lookout for them, coming to a theatre soon.

Ah yes, Peace and Serenity; aren't they that set of twins from Auburn, MI? Think I dated them a few years back :)

G'morning all... peace and serenity... not around here; there's a squirrel up the power line pole who was teasing my dog... dog started barking... it's only 8 am here. Dog is now in the house, laying on the rug by the back door, looking hopeful.

Slow Afternoon....I'll check back later...Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back