The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really an F-body guy so much as a car guy in general. I've got no brand loyalty. At my house right now there is a Dodge, a Chevy, a Ford, a Hyundai, a Mitsubishi, a Pontiac, a Jeep and a Kawasaki.
But it's traditional to talk smack about the other guys ride. I'd hate to be accused of being non-traditional...

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk.

Drive by post, more car lingo.

Today is going to be a lawn and yard work kata day.

Time for bed. Save my place...

Will do, no problem. Have a restful sleep knowing I will save it for you................

Yea, gen 1 fastbacks are awesome! My all time favorite is a '69 Mach 1. Unfortunately, it costs about 15K just for the rusty shell of one of those things. Too rich for my blood.

Actually, the F body remark was aimed at Dirty Dog. If you like imports, that's cool. I'll show my tail lights to anyone.:bangahead:

Since the '96 didn't come with a 351, I assume it was custom built. 11.6 is pretty fast at any track. You still racing?

I prefer the coupe personally.

Yep, custom built. Bottom end was from an F150, so far as I know the cars still around and still running. I do some autocrlss and similar, that's about it.

I'm about halfway convinced I want to hunt down an EJ20K and 4.44 gearset for my first gen Subaru. Should make 350-ish crank at 2600lbs with all wheel drive and the short 4.44 final drive, could be an entertaining car for a 4 cylinder.

I'm not really an F-body guy so much as a car guy in general. I've got no brand loyalty. At my house right now there is a Dodge, a Chevy, a Ford, a Hyundai, a Mitsubishi, a Pontiac, a Jeep and a Kawasaki.
But it's traditional to talk smack about the other guys ride. I'd hate to be accused of being non-traditional...
Yep. The smack talk is the fun part. I've actually owned more 1,2,3 gen Camaros and Firebirds than Mustangs. Even now I have 2 of each. 68, 79 Camaro, 68, 02 Mustangs.

Anyone catch the UFC card last night? The old man and I went to a bar and watched it. Ran into one of my old students too. We talked jiujitsu and Judo all night for the most part.

I was working so watching TV wasn't happening...
Good card?

An Orange roof for the space needle... Just not doing it for me.

The color is called "galaxy gold". I have a better idea. Paint it GOLD.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I was working so watching TV wasn't happening...
Good card?

Yup. Stephen Thompson lost to a journeyman gatekeeper which pleases me. Mark Hominick lost and looked like ****. So did John Makdessi. Rory MacDonald kicked ***. I love MacDonald. I like Hominick and Makdessi too.

We watched it for free, plus happy hour prices on beer. I probably wouldn't have bought it though but I've only bought three-124, 129 and 143.

Watching The Ultimate Fighter right now. Urijah Faber is a Matthew McCoughaney wannabe tool. Dominick Cruz seems to be a bit of an egotist.

One of these days, Im gonna get PayTV, so that I can watch Competitive Fighting more often.

BLEH

Oh my. Just found out that 3 divers died in Chac Mool, one of our favorite caves. Details are scarce, but it looks they broke a ton of safety rules.
Very sad thing.

I just got back from a doctor to check on my ear. She said "antibiotics and no Judo" which I'm interpreting as "antibiotics and lots of Judo, but avoid rolling too much" which will invariably end up being "antibiotics".

I just got back from a doctor to check on my ear. She said "antibiotics and no Judo" which I'm interpreting as "antibiotics and lots of Judo, but avoid rolling too much" which will invariably end up being "antibiotics".
Im sure Youll be fine.

...Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back