The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you people going to force me to unleash the PostWhore app?

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk.

There's no such thing as a notchback gen 1, you noobs. That's a gen 3. 1979-1993. 1994-1995 were SN95's with the 5.0 motor and '96 was the beginning of the 4.6 mod era.

How would you differentiate between yours and a fastback then? I've always heard notchback used.

The gen 3 (Fox Body) came in 3 flavors, the coupe, covertible and the notch back. My gen 1 (posted) came in coupe, convertible & fastback. My Gen 4 (94-04) was designated SN95, which came in coupe and convertible including the New Edge (99-04) which is what my other Stang is. The last gen (gen 5) is designated S197 which is '05 to current.

Now all you F body guys know how to speak Mustang. :) If you'd like a break down of what year tail lights you're looking at, let me know. :slapfight:

The gen 3 (Fox Body) came in 3 flavors, the coupe, covertible and the notch back. My gen 1 (posted) came in coupe, convertible & fastback. My Gen 4 (94-04) was designated SN95, which came in coupe and convertible including the New Edge (99-04) which is what my other Stang is. The last gen (gen 5) is designated S197 which is '05 to current.

Now all you F body guys know how to speak Mustang. :) If you'd like a break down of what year tail lights you're looking at, let me know. :slapfight:

I am NOT an F body guy :p I guess if I must be pigeonholed, I'm an import guy, but I like whatever I can make work as a rally car.

That said my first experience on a racetrack was a 96 Mustang. 351 powered, turbocharged, street tires and clicking off an 11.6 second quarter mile.

Rustang... that's the one with the 5.slow engine, right? :slapfight:

Dammit. Forgot to close the door when I stepped out.
SLAM

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk.

Not what I meant. The one you posted has a trunk as opposed to a fastback :p
Yea, gen 1 fastbacks are awesome! My all time favorite is a '69 Mach 1. Unfortunately, it costs about 15K just for the rusty shell of one of those things. Too rich for my blood.

I am NOT an F body guy :p I guess if I must be pigeonholed, I'm an import guy, but I like whatever I can make work as a rally car.
Actually, the F body remark was aimed at Dirty Dog. If you like imports, that's cool. I'll show my tail lights to anyone.:bangahead:

That said my first experience on a racetrack was a 96 Mustang. 351 powered, turbocharged, street tires and clicking off an 11.6 second quarter mile.
Since the '96 didn't come with a 351, I assume it was custom built. 11.6 is pretty fast at any track. You still racing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back