The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEXT...
68Camaro4.jpg

After a few weeks of R&R

That '68 has a lot of potential...
Can't tell from the pictures. Much cancer?

I agree with Ethan, for the most part. The single exception is the '70 Boss 302 or Mach 1.

About to leave for work. Hope it's a slow night...

That '68 has a lot of potential...
Can't tell from the pictures. Much cancer?
No cancer. No rust, no dents. She was in a fire. Everything from the firewall back was burned, but she has a built 327 through to a 12 boilt rear in perfect condition with a wicked lope. We figure she's in the neighborhood of 500 hp. We're going to blast her down and build her from the ground up. If I find a buyer before the build, I'll build it to order.

I partied harder than I have in a long long time last night.

Lessons learned:
1. Absinthe is awesome.
2. Epsom salts ease hangover symptoms.
3. There is a very good reason I only do this once every couple of years. It's fun, but you pay for it.

And ohhhh, I will definitely be paying for it at the gym.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I partied harder than I have in a long long time last night.

Lessons learned:
1. Absinthe is awesome.
2. Epsom salts ease hangover symptoms.
3. There is a very good reason I only do this once every couple of years. It's fun, but you pay for it.

And ohhhh, I will definitely be paying for it at the gym.

Just remember to laugh at yourself the whole time for being an idiot and creating the situation in the first palce.. Works for me.

Oh, by the way, where is josh.......................

Been working a lot of over time, I'm training heavy at the gym and my Kenpo class in preparation for the big 3-Oh. Except for last night when I got hammered. I think I drank more alcohol last night than I drank in 2011 combined...

Just remember to laugh at yourself the whole time for being an idiot and creating the situation in the first palce.. Works for me.

Nah, I was safe. No fights, no arrests, and only a slightly more than mild hangover.

There was a lot of laughing going on last night though...

Nah, I was safe. No fights, no arrests, and only a slightly more than mild hangover.

There was a lot of laughing going on last night though...

The hangover is the best time to laugh at yourself. Ever puke and laugh at the same time? Interesting.

The hangover is the best time to laugh at yourself. Ever puke and laugh at the same time? Interesting.

Yeah, last night, some time between 0200 and 0300. Lol

Spody is not quite as fun on exit as it is on entry.

today was my very first 'Black Belt Only' class at TKD!!!!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! :)
That's great, but any further meaningful posts about martial artist growth and development should be posted in the General Martial Arts section where it can be properly acknowledged my real martial artists. This section is for the the completely unimportant and mundane topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back