The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get some of the round 1 and 2 guys back. Some have stopped by like you to check it out.......

thats a great idea. i plan to be back for a while. id like to see terry and drac and kempo14 and brian and everyone.

B

PSU could be worse. It's an easy swap, and my laptop works fine for everything other than games. I just ordered a 1000W PSU which will be here Monday. That'll take care of the desktop...

It was really my own fault. I installed a Radeon HD6870 GPU without considering the power requirements. ooooops.

Friday is dragging by, thanks to MT, it helps fill the day nicely..............

Friday is dragging by, thanks to MT, it helps fill the day nicely..............

Busy day. Just got a pair of new dive computers that I'm working out how to operate. Our old Aeris XR-1 NX computers will become backups, and I'll retire my old Suunto Stinger. Suunto uses insanely conservative models, which limits bottom time too much.

Finally...weekend! Whoo Hoo!

I know all you EST folks are in happy hour mode right now and those euros have ingested enough to fall in love with everything still in the tavern. lol.

Busy day. Just got a pair of new dive computers that I'm working out how to operate. Our old Aeris XR-1 NX computers will become backups, and I'll retire my old Suunto Stinger. Suunto uses insanely conservative models, which limits bottom time too much.
Say what!!

Finally...weekend! Whoo Hoo!

I know all you EST folks are in happy hour mode right now and those euros have ingested enough to fall in love with everything still in the tavern. lol.
Way past my time.

...pretty good day at work, but I am glad it's Friday! TOURNAMENT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck.

I did stand still. Fortunately, I know Master Ken of Ameri-Do-Te. Actually, I know all the founders and pioneers of all arts. And they like me. And they don't like you. Master Ken was so impressed with me that he taught me the Ameri-Do-Te Bulletproof Back Stance. It's a stance so strong that it affects gravity, which warps space for a small distance around you, thus altering the path of the bullet, causing it to miss.
I can't teach it to you, if course, because if too many people perform it at the same time, it could cause the sun to collapse and go nova.
I can't be responsible for that.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back