The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're all going to bed and leaving me in top for the night?

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk.

Fish? Seafood? I love fresh seafood.

Well, I was eating a steamed fish at the time, so yeah :D

Love seafood, but I'm spoiled. I eat a lot of seafood when we're in the carribean. Places where the restaurants have a dock out back and the boats pull right up. Make supermarket fish nasty.

Love seafood, but I'm spoiled. I eat a lot of seafood when we're in the carribean. Places where the restaurants have a dock out back and the boats pull right up. Make supermarket fish nasty.
I buy mine from a Seafood Store that gets its stock within a one week margin of the fish being caught. I dont much like the Supermarket stuff either.
Anything They dont sell, They put up on a whole seperate rack. Its quite convenient, really.

I buy mine from a Seafood Store that gets its stock within a one week margin of the fish being caught. I dont much like the Supermarket stuff either.
Anything They dont sell, They put up on a whole seperate rack. Its quite convenient, really.

One WEEK???

I said fresh. Like same day...
I want the fish flopping when they're getting ready to cook it.
You know.
Fresh. :)

One WEEK???

I said fresh. Like same day...
I want the fish flopping when they're getting ready to cook it.
You know.
Fresh. :)

Oooh, You mean what I could get if I drove out for several hours to somewere remotely close to a waterway where Fish can be caught. Right. :D

1 Week = Fresh compared to Supermarket Freezer Isles.

Oooh, You mean what I could get if I drove out for several hours to somewere remotely close to a waterway where Fish can be caught. Right. :D

1 Week = Fresh compared to Supermarket Freezer Isles.

That's why I pretty much only eat seafood when I'm traveling...

That's why I pretty much only eat seafood when I'm traveling...

Yeah. Except that having travelled, I can attest that My 1-week margin fish is barely different to fresh fish, if You can believe that, orelse Id do the same ;)

Yeah. Except that having travelled, I can attest that My 1-week margin fish is barely different to fresh fish, if You can believe that, orelse Id do the same ;)

Barely different is different enough.

And since this is the LPT, you are NOT going to have the last word on this issue.

Something fishy here on LPT. "Health alert", baked only. Be kind to your arteries. :)

Barely different is different enough.

And since this is the LPT, you are NOT going to have the last word on this issue.

How does having the last word have anything to do with the fact that I dont mind if My Seafood isnt flawless :D
Its an opinion, not a bloody debatable icon of logical reason which must be confirmed and embraced by the masses :)

Anyway.

In other news;
:hb: Facedesk, for I just accidentally closed a ton of Videos I was watching. AAGGH

How does having the last word have anything to do with the fact that I dont mind if My Seafood isnt flawless :D
Its an opinion, not a bloody debatable icon of logical reason which must be confirmed and embraced by the masses :)

Anyway.

In other news;
:hb: Facedesk, for I just accidentally closed a ton of Videos I was watching. AAGGH

Why, because it demonstrates that your pallet is not yet fully developed and that you have yet to develop a proper appreciation for the perfect seafood meal.
I think I saw a study that showed people who ate less-than-fresh seafood had problems with coordination. Maybe that explains the videos...

Why, because it demonstrates that your pallet is not yet fully developed and that you have yet to develop a proper appreciation for the perfect seafood meal.
I think I saw a study that showed people who ate less-than-fresh seafood had problems with coordination. Maybe that explains the videos...

Well actually, that was a result of Me also having several windows open, and mistaking this one for that.

My Pallet has developed enough, but since I rather like Fish, but cant get it any other way, Im prepared to tolerate imperfection... You PATRICIAN!

​This is gonna be fun

Well actually, that was a result of Me also having several windows open, and mistaking this one for that.

My Pallet has developed enough, but since I rather like Fish, but cant get it any other way, Im prepared to tolerate imperfection... You PATRICIAN!

This is gonna be fun

No no no. Once you've tasted the sublime delicacy of the perfect dish, you cannot tolerate merely good.
Someday, perhaps, if you're very lucky, you will experience seafood properly. Imagine, if you will, sitting at a table under a palapa, watching the sun set over the carribean, while you sample such delicacies as lionfish balls made from a fish you speared while diving.

And just FYI, lionfish balls are not their testicles. :)

No no no. Once you've tasted the sublime delicacy of the perfect dish, you cannot tolerate merely good.
Someday, perhaps, if you're very lucky, you will experience seafood properly. Imagine, if you will, sitting at a table under a palapa, watching the sun set over the carribean, while you sample such delicacies as lionfish balls made from a fish you speared while diving.

And just FYI, lionfish balls are not their testicles. :)

I assure You, Ive had perfectionist Seafood.
But Im no perfectionist.

Also, dont make Me make a horrific, stare at the floor blankly for a second joke about that last line. ;D

Also, Palapas are for Patricians. Real Men just stick a leaf onto Their head or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back