The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up early again, but time for a good cause. We're doing a demo at an elementary school today for their career day.

As my 89 yr old father-in-law says when I say "just never ends", he will say, well, we don't want it to end, do we. :)

As my 89 yr old father-in-law says when I say "just never ends", he will say, well, we don't want it to end, do we. :)
Very wise! I have a similar response for those who tell me I'm getting old. I say "it's better than the alternative of not getting old." :)

Shuts 'em up every time.

Good demo today. 7 groups of elementary kids. I suspect I may be a bit sore tomorrow.

I did 2 ridgehand speed breaks on 1" pine, 2 forehead breaks,on 1" pine, and 7 power breaks with 7 16x8x2 concrete slabs, 4 with palmheel and 3 with straight fist.

Forms, free sparring... kids seemed to enjoy it all. :)

We don't have a specific team for demos like this. It's whoever is available.
This time it was Sabumnim, myself, my wife & son, the student who teaches at that elementary school, her daughter, and one of our more enthusiastic green belts. So 7 of us.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk.

Installed a new GPU in my desktop last night. PSU promptly burned out. And that was before Friday the 13th even started...

I think I'll go hide under the bed with my laptop and communicate from there...

Installed a new GPU in my desktop last night. PSU promptly burned out. And that was before Friday the 13th even started...

I think I'll go hide under the bed with my laptop and communicate from there...
See? You should have waited until Friday and it would have lasted forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back