The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terry, nothing ESPECIALLY IN MARTIAL ARTS, is ever as good as the "good ole days." That is unless the master post whore extreme blesses us with his appearance here more often.. . That would at least be a start :ultracool

Okay, what's with the mag lite and why does Carol have here sparring gear on and wants to beat me? I don't own a mag lite and whatever it was I did, I didn't do it. Terry did.

I have a (ahem) history of, um, breaking unbreakable flashlights. I break Maglites, I break Surefires. I AM THE HANDS OF DOOM!!

err...um...did I say that out loud?

As you were....really.....

Terry, nothing ESPECIALLY IN MARTIAL ARTS, is ever as good as the "good ole days." That is unless the master post whore extreme blesses us with his appearance here more often.. . That would at least be a start :ultracool
You always say the right things. :)

I have a (ahem) history of, um, breaking unbreakable flashlights. I break Maglites, I break Surefires. I AM THE HANDS OF DOOM!!

err...um...did I say that out loud?

As you were....really.....
Pssst. Carol. Far be it from me to gossip or start trouble but Xue Sheng said you hit like a girl. I says "No, Way! She's the hands of Doom!" I says, but he was quit persistent. I think you should put your sparring gear on a "talk" to him. :uhyeah:

Pssst. Carol. Far be it from me to gossip or start trouble but Xue Sheng said you hit like a girl. I says "No, Way! She's the hands of Doom!" I says, but he was quit persistent. I think you should put your sparring gear on a "talk" to him. :uhyeah:

Carol knows better than that and she knows I would never say any such thing..... because she knows..... I'm affraid of her :anic:

Maybe I'll just take a cue from Xue-Fu and go hit a tree ;) With my bare hands :D

Oh I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night and I work all day. :lfao:

Maybe I'll just take a cue from Xue-Fu and go hit a tree ;) With my bare hands :D

Oh I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night and I work all day. :lfao:
It's amazing with all the things in my life that I've forgotten, that MP song still sticks in my head!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back