The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I mention my awesomeness?

I don't know how to tell you this, but... I'm kind of a big deal. People KNOW me.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Did I mention my awesomeness?

I don't know how to tell you this, but... I'm kind of a big deal. People KNOW me.

Yes, you did, but the question on the table is, are you as awesome with a beer tenderizer?

Personally, I think so, but some people prefer a more Oakley flavor. ba da dum! :)

I don't always drink English beer.. . But when i do, I drink Samuel Smith.. .

Perhaps we should make a list of Josh Oakley facts that make Chuck Norris facts seem humble, just to see if I get roundhouse kicked into the sun on principle.

If it does happen, I promise to be wearing Oakley shades, Oakley combat boots, Oakley gloves, and Oakley boxer shorts.

I am so awesome I once swam from to the ocean off the coast of japan and ripped open a puffer fish, just because I wanted some fresh goddamn fugu.

I need a nap.

Also, my ear is infected and leaking this nasty crap everywhere. Fun.

I am such a big deal that my 20th degree black belt was signed by the Sun, and my belt is nothing but diamond and plutonium.

I am so cool that a line of sunglasses was made in my name, 7 years before my birth, just to prepare the world for my glorious arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back