The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome.
icon14.gif
Will you get to learn this time around?

I hope so, but not planning on it. The last show was at my instructor's school, this one is at my school. Even more reason to make sure people are having a good time and getting everything they need.

:rofl:

I have some idea. I had a couple of incidences where I couldn't straighten up at all and had to walk around slightly hunched over. Had a little numbness in my thighs too. Lying on the bed was painful briefly as you straighten out. I don't miss that experience! God bless you and get well.

I just feel bad cause I may not be able to participate in the taping tomorrow morning. If it is live, I would think it best to not participate, cause I can't imagine how it would look if my back locked on live TV ... LOL ... some of those KF stances that need to be hit can be troublesome to the lower back if I don't hit them just right ... and I'm still only at a beginners level in KF.

I hear ya there! When I went to a KF kwoon (?) a lot of our classes were spent just on stances alone. They were very particular about things too. Got any cortisone like the athletes use-lol?

LOL ... no, I'd be an adict!

I don't use medication of any sort. Just ice and heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back