The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to be a supporting member to be able to upload a pic from your computer. Best 19.95 you could ever spend.... *plug plug* :D

Anyway...just saying hello before I go out apartment hunting (again) :wavey:

Hope y'all are doing OK :)

Gotcha, have fun hunting ... people can check out my websites. I've posted on the school site and MySpace.

Wow, neat! They even taught a class (or seminar), then? That's too much!

How was their English?

... and that is a "Yes" to the seminar. After the demo/show, we took a break where they signed autographs and took pics, then the public was dismissed and the Monks trained our students. This will be the same in our school Monday afternoon.

Awesome 14K!
icon14.gif

Well all done with Zachary training he had some great training and fighting. Sorry was not here most of the weekend.

Are you picking up good martial arts technique for yourself, or is it focused on "flair" right now?

If you are addressing me, I'm almost 50, I don't do "flair".

During the first demo and seminar, I was assisting with the kids and the language barrier, so I wasn't concentrating on what was being taught as far as trying to pick up anything. I can tell you that the Monks were showing martial application of movement.

Yes I saw them

Unfortunately, being one of the hosts, I was making sure that people could see and that the Monks had everything they needed. I did get to see everything that they did, if even from behind. The people had a good time. Should even be better at my school tomorrow, with much more room to work with. Our major concern is parking.

Unfortunately, being one of the hosts, I was making sure that people could see and that the Monks had everything they needed. I did get to see everything that they did, if even from behind. The people had a good time. Should even be better at my school tomorrow, with much more room to work with. Our major concern is parking.

I really hope everything goes well. Best of luck and more pics for sure. Goodnight I am tired from the long weekend.

During the first demo and seminar, I was assisting with the kids and the language barrier, so I wasn't concentrating on what was being taught as far as trying to pick up anything. I can tell you that the Monks were showing martial application of movement.

I've been there, dude--playing support and getting in little practice myself. I'm sure it's much appreciated by the younger students!

I've been there, dude--playing support and getting in little practice myself. I'm sure it's much appreciated by the younger students!

Yeah, there's a time to teach, a time to assist and a time to train ... got to keep my priorities in-line. At this type of event, it's all about the students, making sure they get more than they came for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back