The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a satisfying day! We're going to see "The Reader" in a bit, and I'll give some more driving lessons to our 16 year old foreign exchange student.

All the Academy Award nominated movies (and ones that were expected to be nominated) came to our theater multiplex this week and may not stay any longer than that, so we expect to see a lot of movies this week! Still on the list:

Milk
The Wrestler
Slumdog Millionaire
Gran Torino
Taken

(eh, the last one wasn't nominated for anything--it just looks like it'll rock).

Well done with a day of prctice for Zachary, he is tired from all the training but it was well worth it. Tomorrow is completely sparring with the National Team looking to have some great videos of him for everybody.

All the Academy Award nominated movies (and ones that were expected to be nominated) came to our theater multiplex this week and may not stay any longer than that, so we expect to see a lot of movies this week! Still on the list:

Milk
The Wrestler
Slumdog Millionaire
Gran Torino
Taken

(eh, the last one wasn't nominated for anything--it just looks like it'll rock).

Movie Week at Arni's Place

Well done with a day of prctice for Zachary, he is tired from all the training but it was well worth it. Tomorrow is completely sparring with the National Team looking to have some great videos of him for everybody.

Although tiring, probably a whole lot of fun and at the least, a fantastic experience for Zach.

I don't know about vids ... how do you place a pic in a post here. Seems that is only takes a URL, won't allow me to paste a pic.

You have to be a supporting member to be able to upload a pic from your computer. Best 19.95 you could ever spend.... *plug plug* :D

Anyway...just saying hello before I go out apartment hunting (again) :wavey:

Hope y'all are doing OK :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back