The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
not me!!!!!!!.......i love it. they are calling for maybe a foot of snow, more than like 6 inches, then it changing to ice

B

You LOVE it??? What kind of meds do they have you on..Send some my way..

You LOVE it??? What kind of meds do they have you on..Send some my way..
lol....no meds, my birthday was on friday so im a winter baby. i love snow and cold weather...just not absurdly cold weather with no snow....like the other day when it was 7 windchill of negative something and no snow thats just wrong

B

lol....no meds, my birthday was on friday so im a winter baby. i love snow and cold weather...just not absurdly cold weather with no snow....like the other day when it was 7 windchill of negative something and no snow thats just wrong

B

My being born in Sept makes me love the end of Summer...I hate snow...I cannot wait until I can retire out West and pray that I never have to deal with ice, snow and drivers who dont know how to drive in it AGAIN...That being said I have to get a shower...Catch ya later....

My being born in Sept makes me love the end of Summer...I hate snow...I cannot wait until I can retire out West and pray that I never have to deal with ice, snow and drivers who dont know how to drive in it AGAIN...That being said I have to get a shower...Catch ya later....
later Drac have a good one

B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back