The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent him your e-mail and he said he would get it to you, are you sure you did not delete it. By the way I am resending him a reminder right now on the other screen, thats right I am becoming a wiz with multiple screens open at once.

I sent him your e-mail and he said he would get it to you, are you sure you did not delete it. By the way I am resending him a reminder right now on the other screen, thats right I am becoming a wiz with multiple screens open at once.

I may do just that if I don't know who it is from ... let me know his email. I won't send him anything, but I'll recognize it when I see it.

icon9.gif
icon9.gif
icon9.gif
Yes. I'm afraid so. Either that or terry fell asleep and killed it in the middle of a conversation (How rude!)
icon10.gif

Well it's a good thing if he fell asleep, so I'll leave it at that ... LOL

I was told today to prep a different Shoalin form. Guess I'll be on the morning news Monday, the Monks teaching me and others a form we simply call form one.

That stinks. After all that time spent prepping the other one. is there enough time for you to do it?

The good news is that it is a prep so that I won't look so lost as the Monks teach me a form that I've seen before ... LOL ... I'll probably still perform the Horse Knife for the demo .

I'm a Kempo guy, just learning some KF to make my Kempo better. I skipped form one. I practice the Tiger/Crane set, Big Mantis, 16 Hands and a couple weapon forms.

:partyon:

Nice to see you Mr. Sword! :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back