The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you don't have to go outside much.

I'm seeing that thermometer still going down...

Excellent. I'm glad to hear that. :) :)

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better now.
icon7.gif

Thanks. :) I can spread my wings again. :angel:

Is there anything I can do for you? After all, one good turn deserves another. :)

I'll ask Him to fight for you....and to cut you some slack :)

Morning 14, HS, Carol and KG06...Had to spend 2 days in a class for the breathlizer, you know the machine you have to blow into if pulled over and arrested for OVI..THere was a big scandal up here and they rewrote the whole program and made the tests TOUGHER..I'll prolly have to take it again...I was NEVER good at tests,,,

Morning 14, HS, Carol and KG06...Had to spend 2 days in a class for the breathlizer, you know the machine you have to blow into if pulled over and arrested for OVI..THere was a big scandal up here and they rewrote the whole program and made the tests TOUGHER..I'll prolly have to take it again...I was NEVER good at tests,,,

There are a lot of people out there that have had this test so much that they could be considered experts themselves ... not me of course, never have I taken one.

Uverse, that would be the AT&T television package and also the Internet package. 400 stations and going from a 3MB connection to an 18MB connect ... can't wait, but once they get started, I'll be down for most of the day.
bummer but that sounds exciting

B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back