The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning 14, HS, Carol and KG06...Had to spend 2 days in a class for the breathlizer, you know the machine you have to blow into if pulled over and arrested for OVI..THere was a big scandal up here and they rewrote the whole program and made the tests TOUGHER..I'll prolly have to take it again...I was NEVER good at tests,,,
i took one and only one because the cop was a jerk. I blew a .04 (i was 21) and he threatened to take me to jail for a DUI, was all up in my face screaming at me and crap. not a very fun night

B

There are a lot of people out there that have had this test so much that they could be considered experts themselves ... not me of course, never have I taken one.

LOL...Running the machine is the easy part, even the calibration is no biggie...Its the math and the technical portion that is always my Swan Song...

Definately the 3 to 18MB thing is exciting. As far as the TV, well, I guess that could be, we'll see. Got all the movie channels and stuff, but I rarely watch those, if ever.
do you have HD? if not watch Transformers in HD once and it will be worth it

B

LOL ... I know, it's tough. But the point was that it is a huge difference when you think about it.

True...I was in Vegas over the Christmas holiday and the temp was down to the 30's with a windchill taking it down to 20, there was even snow on the Strip prior to our arrival...Some of the residents were freaking out...

True...I was in Vegas over the Christmas holiday and the temp was down to the 30's with a windchill taking it down to 20, there was even snow on the Strip prior to our arrival...Some of the residents were freaking out...

Sounds like it was following you!

I've been in Vegas during snow before, but it wa not anything that stuck, just melted immediately. When you were there, well, as you know, that was a lot different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back