The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything that I can do for my MT Angel?
icon9.gif

Is there anything that I can do for my MT Angel?
icon9.gif

Knowing that you're there, and you're around, and you're my friend is a lot.

Right now I could use a friend.

Winter blahs, folks?

The fact that my thermometer is reading 10 below doesn't bloody help.

Overstretched and overtired due to work (partly my own fault), and I got a serious kick in the gut this afternoon by basically learning that someone I know is not the friend that I thought they were...even though I've known them for a few years.

Nothing life-threatening but damn its a kick in the gut.

The fact that my thermometer is reading 10 below doesn't bloody help.

Overstretched and overtired due to work (partly my own fault), and I got a serious kick in the gut this afternoon by basically learning that someone I know is not the friend that I thought they were...even though I've known them for a few years.

Nothing life-threatening but damn its a kick in the gut.

I HEAR THAT!!! Recent times had me have it out with quite a few of my long time friends in person and on myspace for behaviors that were unjustified. Very sobering indeed!

Sorry to hear that the two of you are having tough times! Get a good night's sleep. Things will look better in the morning.

Speaking of which, Right now--a quick tour. Hang tight all, I'll be back in about 30 min's!
icon7.gif

I gotta jump on a call, be back in 30 mins as well. Don't go anywhere HS ;)

Just got home. Its so cold out there, the windshield washer fluid froze over the instant it hit my windshield. And that's with the defrost going full tilt!

Minus 12. BRR!!

Wow! Where are we the arctic circle? Global warming? HA!!!! Where? definitely not here!

Its warmer at the artic circle! Its 35 degrees in Anchorage, AK, and 12 degrees in Nome, AK. (I love weather.com....LOL)

Very very very messed up....lol

At least there is not much wind up here. If there was...oh man that would be ugly.

I remember a cold snap like this about 8 or so years ago. I had to make a run out to Walgreens, it was so cold I didn't want to shut off my car when I went in the store. I was hoping not too many car theives would be out in sub zero weather (I was right...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back