Tell me something good...

Have you talked to your urology doctor the possible treatment of "cryosurgery - use needle to freeze the tumor"? Usually an angiomyolipoma is harmless and easy to treat.
No, because it's a neuroendocrine tumor. A rare type of cancer I've been dealing with for 14 years now. My oncologist is THE expert in these cancers. He develops the protocols that others follow.

Magpies are great fun! Robins breast is tasty! Wood pigeons are dolts.
Don’t you think they should called ‘Robin Orange Breasts’? It’s like the Japanese believing the sun is red!

‘Be not inhospitable to wood pigeons, lest the be angels in disguise’

I have decided that my strength goals for weight training have been reached. (Or I've just gotten too lazy to put up with the effort. And at 73, don't want to have a stroke.) Accordingly, my weight training regimen has changed to meet my new goals of general cardio health conditioning, keeping weight off, maintaining current strength and spoiling myself a bit.

3-4 times per week > 2-3 times
70 min. workout > 55 min.
Heavy weight with 10 reps > lighter with 15-20 reps

I've felt like I was pressuring myself (physically and mentally) to keep to the old regimen. This will keep me more interested when I do workout and allow me more time and energy for MA and jogging.

Well, the real reason for cutting down the weight training is that my wife was getting jealous of all the young (50- year-old) girls lustily eyeing my physique.

Don’t you think they should called ‘Robin Orange Breasts’? It’s like the Japanese believing the sun is red!

‘Be not inhospitable to wood pigeons, lest the be angels in disguise’
See where I said it’s tasty? I meant that. You need several of the little bastards to make a meal. High heat sear then a red wine reduction.

Latest Discussions

Back