Tell me something good...

My sense of smell is slowly returning after a bout of COVID. Unfortunately, that means I’m beginning to be able to smell my beloved, elderly cat’s necrotic lingual cancer. It nearly knocks your head off! 🤢

Also, I love the raven in the next village over. He's scruffy and filthy and he doesn't give a fiddlestick.
I have three generations of crows that I feed peanuts to. They bring the new babies to me every year to meet the peanut guy. I can nearly pet one of the grandparents now. They follow me and touch my head with wingtips as they swoop by. They never caw at me. Sometimes there are 15 or more swirling around me in the parking lot at work.

A friend of mine is 72 years old. He told me that 2 months ago, he found out when he did outside crescent kick, his hand could not touch his foot. He spent 2 months in stretching every day. Finally, his hand could touch his foot when he did outside crescent kick.

I respect his effort. But I just wonder, can he maintain his flexibility when he is 82?

I have three generations of crows that I feed peanuts to. They bring the new babies to me every year to meet the peanut guy. I can nearly pet one of the grandparents now. They follow me and touch my head with wingtips as they swoop by. They never caw at me. Sometimes there are 15 or more swirling around me in the parking lot at work.
I can’t seem to get that far. They caw when they see me putting out food but won’t come anywhere near me.

Back