Last Poster #7

Those situational videos are always dumb. What would you do? Oh wait I already know… DO MMA. :)
It just seemed the situation was more designed to make people feel empowered than anything.

Along the lines of yes I want a hot girlfriend and then to be able to hero up in front of her by smashing some bad dudes.

All because I was left with no choice. Because not only am I a nice guy. But I am also a lethal deliverer of beatdowns when pushed.

Honestly I am surprised he wasn't also holding a puppy.

It just seemed the situation was more designed to make people feel empowered than anything.

Along the lines of yes I want a hot girlfriend and then to be able to hero up in front of her by smashing some bad dudes.

All because I was left with no choice. Because not only am I a nice guy. But I am also a lethal deliverer of beatdowns when pushed.

Honestly I am surprised he wasn't also holding a puppy.
Now that puppy thing is very funny! I had a giggle at that twice.

I did the math, the answer is Xingyiquan

I didn’t choose the Xingyiquan life. The xingyiquan life chose me

A day without Xingyiquan is like……. Just kidding, I have no idea

To Xingyiquan or to not xingyiquan….. what a stupid question

Yup, t addiction is back in full force now

So today was crazy! But in a good way. I'm sorry I haven't been on here in a while, life stuff has gotten in the way so I haven't been training as much as I want to. But something awesome happened today! I met ernie Reyes Jr at a comic con. Now ernie was a huge inspiration to me and my younger brother growing up, seeing him move and his fighting skills inspired us to get into martial arts. Surf ninjas is also my brother's favorite movie. I was lucky to get a picture with him and he signed some stuff for me that I will give to my brother. I also got to eat pizza with the cast of teenage mutant ninja turtles, yeah that's right I ate pizza with the ninja turtles, that's legendary bucket list stuff. Hope you all are doing great.

Attachments

• IMG_20241004_182522.jpg
    IMG_20241004_182522.jpg
    439.1 KB · Views: 9
I did the math, the answer is Xingyiquan

I didn’t choose the Xingyiquan life. The xingyiquan life chose me

A day without Xingyiquan is like……. Just kidding, I have no idea

To Xingyiquan or to not xingyiquan….. what a stupid question

Yup, t addiction is back in full force now
YES!

So today was crazy! But in a good way. I'm sorry I haven't been on here in a while, life stuff has gotten in the way so I haven't been training as much as I want to. But something awesome happened today! I met ernie Reyes Jr at a comic con. Now ernie was a huge inspiration to me and my younger brother growing up, seeing him move and his fighting skills inspired us to get into martial arts. Surf ninjas is also my brother's favorite movie. I was lucky to get a picture with him and he signed some stuff for me that I will give to my brother. I also got to eat pizza with the cast of teenage mutant ninja turtles, yeah that's right I ate pizza with the ninja turtles, that's legendary bucket list stuff. Hope you all are doing great.
Freakin' awesome brother, what a day!!

Just got home. We traded this
IMG_0790.JPG
a 2013 Wrangler Rubicon on 35's with all the supporting mods and 115,500 miles
for this
IMG_7255.JPG
a 2023 Wrangler Rubicon on 37's with all the supporting mods and 11,000 miles. And a 392 Hemi making nearly 500HP.
While we were at the lot, we checked out this Porsche 911 and the Lamborghini Urus.
IMG_7257[1].JPG IMG_7258[1].JPG
On the way home, we saw this bit of redneck engineering. The thin in front of the tent is a wedge, I assume so they can leave the tent up while driving.
IMG_7262[1].JPG

Just got home. We traded this
View attachment 31827
a 2013 Wrangler Rubicon on 35's with all the supporting mods and 115,500 miles
for this
View attachment 31828
a 2023 Wrangler Rubicon on 37's with all the supporting mods and 11,000 miles. And a 392 Hemi making nearly 500HP.
While we were at the lot, we checked out this Porsche 911 and the Lamborghini Urus.
View attachment 31829 View attachment 31830
On the way home, we saw this bit of redneck engineering. The thin in front of the tent is a wedge, I assume so they can leave the tent up while driving.
View attachment 31831
Last Jeep that I had that was the predecessor to that was a 74 CJ5 that looked a lot like this, but mine had a hard top

5e71c588c2b6b362e5473fcf53b44750.jpeg

Last Jeep that I had that was the predecessor to that was a 74 CJ5 that looked a lot like this, but mine had a hard top
Taking the top off the JK's is a two person job, minimum. And then if you're out and around, you get rained on. The new one has the one-touch skyview. It's basically a fabric full-length sunroof. Retract that and roll down the windows and you're wide open.

Taking the top off the JK's is a two person job, minimum. And then if you're out and around, you get rained on. The new one has the one-touch skyview. It's basically a fabric full-length sunroof. Retract that and roll down the windows and you're wide open.
I never took the top off the CJ5...

As I get closer to retirement I find I am starting to look at old CJ7s these days. Might get one when I retire.... might not...I will have to see

I never took the top off the CJ5...

As I get closer to retirement I find I am starting to look at old CJ7s these days. Might get one when I retire.... might not...I will have to see
I would say do it. No matter where you are in the world, there is great beauty to be found in the wild. But most of it requires you to get off the interstate.

Back