Last Poster #7

Those situational videos are always dumb. What would you do? Oh wait I already know… DO MMA. :)
It just seemed the situation was more designed to make people feel empowered than anything.

Along the lines of yes I want a hot girlfriend and then to be able to hero up in front of her by smashing some bad dudes.

All because I was left with no choice. Because not only am I a nice guy. But I am also a lethal deliverer of beatdowns when pushed.

Honestly I am surprised he wasn't also holding a puppy.

It just seemed the situation was more designed to make people feel empowered than anything.

Along the lines of yes I want a hot girlfriend and then to be able to hero up in front of her by smashing some bad dudes.

All because I was left with no choice. Because not only am I a nice guy. But I am also a lethal deliverer of beatdowns when pushed.

Honestly I am surprised he wasn't also holding a puppy.
Now that puppy thing is very funny! I had a giggle at that twice.

I did the math, the answer is Xingyiquan

I didn’t choose the Xingyiquan life. The xingyiquan life chose me

A day without Xingyiquan is like……. Just kidding, I have no idea

To Xingyiquan or to not xingyiquan….. what a stupid question

Yup, t addiction is back in full force now

So today was crazy! But in a good way. I'm sorry I haven't been on here in a while, life stuff has gotten in the way so I haven't been training as much as I want to. But something awesome happened today! I met ernie Reyes Jr at a comic con. Now ernie was a huge inspiration to me and my younger brother growing up, seeing him move and his fighting skills inspired us to get into martial arts. Surf ninjas is also my brother's favorite movie. I was lucky to get a picture with him and he signed some stuff for me that I will give to my brother. I also got to eat pizza with the cast of teenage mutant ninja turtles, yeah that's right I ate pizza with the ninja turtles, that's legendary bucket list stuff. Hope you all are doing great.

Attachments

• IMG_20241004_182522.jpg
    IMG_20241004_182522.jpg
    439.1 KB · Views: 2
Back