Last Poster #7

I had to change gym this week to a much better equipped (Nautilus) and cheaper gym! I went this AM and I’m in agony! I tried to essentially duplicate my old gym’s routine but had to reall alter the amount of weight i was using. Leg press to hack squat required an over halving of the weights. New exercises of leg extensions and curls required a little playing around with. Overhead tricep pull required increasing my usual weight. It was only the dumbbell exercises that remained the same, of course.

Anyway, I think I need hospice care for the next 24hrs and a double opiate regime until I’ve recovered.
Just get some Winsterol, then you can skip the gym altogether.
Anabolic Steroids for body building....... BAD!!!!
Excepting what you have, who you are, and working with what you got.....Good.
You are just mad because Mrs. Xue said you can’t get stronger because you will break the house if you take steroids.

I have thought about trying anabolic steroids now I’m older and like to die horribly, just to see how big I could get, but I’m too scared!😳
I’ve never used them. Other than turning into a balding pimpled gorilla with breasts and a prioprism, what’s the downside?

You are just mad because Mrs. Xue said you can’t get stronger because you will break the house if you take steroids.
She already tells me I am breaking the house when I hit the heavy bag in the basement..... you seem to forget...

b3277e76b95804cd97f3900214400b16ab93d6f1r1-268-167_hq.gif

I have heard To the Hellfire. I immediately wondered if the vocals were augmented and, if not, how long he would be able to do that. Bizarre sound.
Yeah definitely. There is definitely an incorrect way to do it which is so damaging, but watching the camera down the throat video and they were saying just how healthy it all looked down there. And many people comment on just how relaxed he looks while screaming, compared to many others who have excess tension and let the emotion carry them away too far. Fine balance!

I had to change gym this week to a much better equipped (Nautilus) and cheaper gym! I went this AM and I’m in agony! I tried to essentially duplicate my old gym’s routine but had to reall alter the amount of weight i was using. Leg press to hack squat required an over halving of the weights. New exercises of leg extensions and curls required a little playing around with. Overhead tricep pull required increasing my usual weight. It was only the dumbbell exercises that remained the same, of course.

Anyway, I think I need hospice care for the next 24hrs and a double opiate regime until I’ve recovered.
Well I’ve had a high fever over night so it seems my aches and pains are viral. Trying to find a COVID test kit although my sense of smell is fine…

Well I’ve had a high fever over night so it seems my aches and pains are viral. Trying to find a COVID test kit although my sense of smell is fine…
I did not lose my sense of smell for a couple of days, plus not all people experience it. But it was an indicator that I had it as I skipped testing. I was too sick, plus it was the weekend.

I did not lose my sense of smell for a couple of days, plus not all people experience it. But it was an indicator that I had it as I skipped testing. I was too sick, plus it was the weekend.
I’m feeling much better and I’ve had two negative COVID tests so I think I’m good.

Yeah definitely. There is definitely an incorrect way to do it which is so damaging, but watching the camera down the throat video and they were saying just how healthy it all looked down there. And many people comment on just how relaxed he looks while screaming, compared to many others who have excess tension and let the emotion carry them away too far. Fine balance!
Speaking of, I'm getting a camera down the throat too! But for different reasons haha. Gastroscopy... stomach has been incredibly painful and horrible reflux again. Back on meds

Speaking of, I'm getting a camera down the throat too! But for different reasons haha. Gastroscopy... stomach has been incredibly painful and horrible reflux again. Back on meds
Sedation…always insist on sedation!

I took a horrible picture. Its getting dark and I zoomed in to x4 but that's a goat. I cut that bad boy out of a fence today. I know the man who owns the property so I got approval too.
View attachment 31387
You’re mistaken. That’s irrefutable proof that we’re being visited by aliens.

I took a horrible picture. Its getting dark and I zoomed in to x4 but that's a goat. I cut that bad boy out of a fence today. I know the man who owns the property so I got approval too.
View attachment 31387
Well done. I'm glad you helped that goat out.

Question on the photo... is that Sasquatch in the background? I think I see Bigfoot.

View attachment 31387
They can be truly annoying creatures that will get into Everything and dent anything that creates are reflection.

I have had COVID 3 or 4 times, never worse than a bad headcold for me and I never lost my sense of taste or smell

Well done. I'm glad you helped that goat out.

Question on the photo... is that Sasquatch in the background? I think I see Bigfoot.
Or one of his cousins.

They can be truly annoying creatures that will get into Everything and dent anything that creates are reflection.
They really are. Not only do I gotta grab wire cutters, but I had to hold one of its horns too to keep him still.

Back