Last Poster #7

I have an IPhone. I think it’s a 14.

Can anyone tell me how/why my settings change without me EVER going into my settings?

AT&T is my provider (is that the right word?)

Should I switch to something else? I don’t do anything complicated on my phone. I make calls, take photos, go on M.T, look up stuff on Google, read the news, text notes to myself concerning my writing, go to a couple other sites, that’s it. That’s the list.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Updates will do it, and Apple has, what I call, a planned obsolescence in their systems. I wish they were they only ones that do this, but Microsoft does it too

Ahhhh, am over the moon!! A band from the US that I'm really digging announced their first ever tour to Aus. Tickets sold out within 15 minutes, and I only found out days after that they were even coming! Was super bummed out to miss out... so was checking for relisted tickets every day (a silly amount of times each day). GOT TICKETS!! Happy chappy I am
What band?

What band?
Lorna Shore, a deathcore band (with symphonic black metal smatterings). I think we weren't anticipating how popular they'd be here but tickets went like crazy. The lead singer's such a cool guy and incredibly talented, and even got asked to have a camera down his throat to be analysed by top vocal researchers. They wanted to know how the heck he was making those noises and how harsh vocals generally work haha. Fascinating!

What's with the 🔥 firey symbol next to some thread names? Is that new? I'm guessing it means it's a hot topic!

The expression is not ‘Proof is in the pudding…’ it’s ‘Proof of the pudding [is in the eating]’ 🤨

Lorna Shore, a deathcore band (with symphonic black metal smatterings). I think we weren't anticipating how popular they'd be here but tickets went like crazy. The lead singer's such a cool guy and incredibly talented, and even got asked to have a camera down his throat to be analysed by top vocal researchers. They wanted to know how the heck he was making those noises and how harsh vocals generally work haha. Fascinating!
Sounds really cool. I don’t listen to much deathcore, but now I’m very curious to hear what this guy sounds like. :). I hope you have fun at the concert.

Sounds really cool. I don’t listen to much deathcore, but now I’m very curious to hear what this guy sounds like. :). I hope you have fun at the concert.
Thank you, it's next year but it's been a nice bright spot in a challenging year.

IIIIF you're interested haha:

Can hear Will's vocals much clearer in this one-take he did of one of their biggest songs. Worth listening to the song in its proper form for the full experience. Many people do not realise how incredibly incredibly difficult this style is, and just how much intensive practice and craft is involved without permanently damaging you voice.

NSFW^^^! Hope it doesn't autoplay for some folks 🤣🤣

Opeth’s ‘Ghost Reveries’ is similar but I’d say better 😉

Thank you, it's next year but it's been a nice bright spot in a challenging year.

IIIIF you're interested haha:

Can hear Will's vocals much clearer in this one-take he did of one of their biggest songs. Worth listening to the song in its proper form for the full experience. Many people do not realise how incredibly incredibly difficult this style is, and just how much intensive practice and craft is involved without permanently damaging you voice.

NSFW^^^! Hope it doesn't autoplay for some folks 🤣🤣
Dang. That’s pretty cool. Reminds me a little (in tone and also in just the sheer difficulty) of Mongolian throat singing.

Also, shout out to the drummer. Dude is crushing it.

Dang. That’s pretty cool. Reminds me a little (in tone and also in just the sheer difficulty) of Mongolian throat singing.

Also, shout out to the drummer. Dude is crushing it.
Oh that's funny cos he actually did alot of Tuvan throat singing to help develop his voice as he was learning. Yeah the drummer is unreal too!

I have heard To the Hellfire. I immediately wondered if the vocals were augmented and, if not, how long he would be able to do that. Bizarre sound.

I had to change gym this week to a much better equipped (Nautilus) and cheaper gym! I went this AM and I’m in agony! I tried to essentially duplicate my old gym’s routine but had to reall alter the amount of weight i was using. Leg press to hack squat required an over halving of the weights. New exercises of leg extensions and curls required a little playing around with. Overhead tricep pull required increasing my usual weight. It was only the dumbbell exercises that remained the same, of course.

Anyway, I think I need hospice care for the next 24hrs and a double opiate regime until I’ve recovered.

I had to change gym this week to a much better equipped (Nautilus) and cheaper gym! I went this AM and I’m in agony! I tried to essentially duplicate my old gym’s routine but had to reall alter the amount of weight i was using. Leg press to hack squat required an over halving of the weights. New exercises of leg extensions and curls required a little playing around with. Overhead tricep pull required increasing my usual weight. It was only the dumbbell exercises that remained the same, of course.

Anyway, I think I need hospice care for the next 24hrs and a double opiate regime until I’ve recovered.
Just get some Winsterol, then you can skip the gym altogether.

Just get some Winsterol, then you can skip the gym altogether.
I have thought about trying anabolic steroids now I’m older and like to die horribly, just to see how big I could get, but I’m too scared!😳

Back