This is why modern self defence trends get on my nerves.

https://www.reddit.com/r/martialarts/s/TUj1TMNArv
There is no way something like this could realistically happen right? Just running into someone so unhinged that calling them out for cutting you off is enough to make them wanna gun you down? Like seriously 0-100. Forget jail someone like that needs to be executed.
Could it happen? I aver it already has several times with miniscule differences. There are people in this world who don't need a reason to pop a cap.

https://www.reddit.com/r/martialarts/s/TUj1TMNArv
There is no way something like this could realistically happen right? Just running into someone so unhinged that calling them out for cutting you off is enough to make them wanna gun you down? Like seriously 0-100. Forget jail someone like that needs to be executed.

CIA 'Trained' people sat in their car while a person shot the people in the car in front of them and then walked to the next car and then the next ...
It happens.
Planned
Road Rage
Insanity

CIA 'Trained' people sat in their car while a person shot the people in the car in front of them and then walked to the next car and then the next ...
It happens.
Planned
Road Rage
Insanity
See this is the key difference as fucked up as it is you can at least follow the line of logic and understand why they did it.

Highkick has the more accurate idea where some people will kill you just cause you breathed on them a little too hard. Which is baffling to me.

Okay, is now the time to remind everyone that violent crime is down? The way you guys are talking about popping caps… I don’t know whether to laugh or be concerned.

Okay, is now the time to remind everyone that violent crime is down? The way you guys are talking about popping caps… I don’t know whether to laugh or be concerned.
Mostly laugh, or at least chuckle. Crime is down, but it still gets a lot of press. Which gives the impression that crime is up. And things like road rage shootings get tons of attention.

That's the other thing, statistically violent crime is down over all and we live in probably the most peaceful time in human history, yet people like to act like everyone is trying to kill them. Personally I thought it was because most people had some goddamn sense and then I see nonsense like this.

Latest Discussions

Back