The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian, How was your vacation?

Hey Scott, the vacation was absolutely great. Believe it or not
since I caught a cold right when we left and I am now in the cold
bitter north I wish that I was living in some warm sunny place.
icon10.gif

Yeah, a short time in the South this time of year makes you rethink your location choice. Now in Aug. though you would be begging for some good ol' Michigan weather.

Yeah, a short time in the South this time of year makes you rethink your location choice. Now in Aug. though you would be begging for some good ol' Michigan weather.

No question about that. My parents live in Las Vegas and they get out of dodge as soon as it get's too hot.
icon6.gif

Ah yes Vegas in the summer. " You don't really feel the heat because it is so dry." Riiiiight, what ever you say. My brother lived in Vegas for a few years and the first time I visited was in Aug. Talk about HOT! Sure the humidity was about 1% so all that it meant was that instead of feeling like you were getting boiled, it felt like sitting in an oven. I'll take the colder moderate winter and cooling summer breaze off Lake Michigan any time.

Ah yes Vegas in the summer. " You don't really feel the heat because it is so dry." Riiiiight, what ever you say. My brother lived in Vegas for a few years and the first time I visited was in Aug. Talk about HOT! Sure the humidity was about 1% so all that it meant was that instead of feeling like you were getting boiled, it felt like sitting in an oven. I'll take the colder moderate winter and cooling summer breaze off Lake Michigan any time.

Yes I remember a vacation in Arizona during the month of July. Definately felt like being baked in an oven to me.
icon6.gif

She pops in once in a while and claims unbelievable claims about this thread. She has benn of her medication to long
icon10.gif
If by meds you mean vodka, absolut-ely!! *fumbles for liquor cabinet key* It's about screwdriver-thirty!:drink2tha

Screwdriver-thirty sounds good but I have a date with Jack and Ginger!

Screwdrivers... ooooooh those bring back some BAD memories..... or at least what I can remember of the whole sorted tale... from WAAAAAAY back in the 80s.

But then again the word Screwdriver also brings back bad memories form when I was an auto mechanic and most unfortunately I remember those clearly….. So I am currently not sure which is worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back