The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Terry. We had a great time going to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. It was our first time going there and it was a blast! Unfortunately I came home with a cold and believe it or not I did not bring the warm weather back with me. (it is cold here in Michigan)

Hey you know me I have something for everybody.
icon10.gif
My gift to everybody is lots of posts over the next few days! :rofl: (that may make you wish I was back in Florida)

Actually we need you and Jeff back I need my peeps around during my UPW routine.

Good morning everyone. I wish I were laying on a white sandy beach in the Carribean.

Okay here is a question for you. If you were having your fortieth birthday what would you want most :

A. A surprise party
B. A weekend get away to Chicago.
C. A week long trip to Las Vegas

???????????????????????
(Note I am planning this for someone else)

Okay here is a question for you. If you were having your fortieth birthday what would you want most :

A. A surprise party
B. A weekend get away to Chicago.
C. A week long trip to Las Vegas

???????????????????????
(Note I am planning this for someone else)

No question Las Vegas and bring on the gaming

Anyone else notice that it's...lunchtime?

Good reviews from my (math.) students last quarter despite how hard I worked them. There's nothing I like to see better than high evaluations combined with complaints about the HW load!

Anyone else notice that it's...lunchtime?

Good reviews from my (math.) students last quarter despite how hard I worked them. There's nothing I like to see better than high evaluations combined with complaints about the HW load!

Congratulations. You must be doing something right.
icon14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back