The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All...What a BUSY night..Trying to unwind before attempting sleep....Morning Terry and dubljay..

Terry, how are you this morning? Big plans for the day?

Just going to get trophies order for our end of the year sport banquet for the school and then, wait on classes to start. Then home tonight for Monday night football and wrestling.

What about you sir

Just going to get trophies order for our end of the year sport banquet for the school and then, wait on classes to start. Then home tonight for Monday night football and wrestling.

What about you sir
Work work work. Thats about it.

Drac, that sounds like something that happened here a bit ago. Old fella (mid 80's) fell down his stairs and had a compound fracture of his tibia and fibia, it was 4 days before anybody stopped by and found him. Lost his leg and doesn't look good for him overall with the infection and everything else.

Drac, that sounds like something that happened here a bit ago. Old fella (mid 80's) fell down his stairs and had a compound fracture of his tibia and fibia, it was 4 days before anybody stopped by and found him. Lost his leg and doesn't look good for him overall with the infection and everything else.

Sad, very sad...Well the Sandman has found me so I will bid you all a Good Day..I have to teach tonight so I better get some sleep lest some Academy student kicks my butt....

Went out to a steak restaurant for some nice, thick burgers for lunch today with my wife and son. I'm off all week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back