The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeek! Can you enjoy NFL Sunday without work, at least?

This will probably make you crazy but I am NOT a big football fan...I'll spend most of the day napping because I go on duty Sunday night at 10:00PM

That's cool. I can see doing that stuff to relieve the frustration from work. Football, will get you more worked up.

True... SCREAMING at a TV set in bar somewhere or in my house is NOT my idea of relaxation....

icon7.gif

Dad was never a big sports person either,he'd perfer to tinker with a mechanical problem on the car or boat.... Mom was and still is..Do NOT interupt her during Sunday football...

This will probably make you crazy but I am NOT a big football fan.

Here either. The last full football game I saw was the 1988 season opener for the Detroit Lions, that was only because I actually paid to go to the game. I just cannot justify taking that much time to watch TV when there is so many other things to do. I love Baseball, but, same problem, just can't sit still that long.

I love Baseball, but, same problem, just can't sit still that long.

Baseball is OK...I catch the games on the radio when I'm working..Well because I've been sitting here typing instead of sleeping it's now time for me to start getting ready to go to work..So I'll catch you all later..

Baseball is OK...I catch the games on the radio when I'm working..Well because I've been sitting here typing instead of sleeping it's now time for me to start getting ready to go to work..So I'll catch you all later..

Take it easy Drac, and have a good night.

Y'know, I've enjoyed a lot of things that got poor reviews... that doesn't mean it'll be good, but at least there's a chance! Star Wars, as I recalled, got pretty bad reviews when it was first released... hopefully, you'll get lucky!

Live theater is fun regardless - enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back