The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think the wave should start on the right hand side of the screen???

Didn't word that right...lol...

I use the brace for training when my knee is sore, usually avoid wearing it. Sometimes my knee ends up so bad that I have to wear it on the street because I can barely walk on it.

I also feel weakest right after training when I pull the thing off, which worries me.

That's still wrong. You know your knee is a problem, so wear the brace when you work out. Every time.

And if you haven't already done so, go see an orthopedist for a good exam and a good PT program. Depending on the exam, you might need an MRI, and/or further interventions. You can either take care of your knee and fix it now, or you can regret it.

That's still wrong. You know your knee is a problem, so wear the brace when you work out. Every time.

And if you haven't already done so, go see an orthopedist for a good exam and a good PT program. Depending on the exam, you might need an MRI, and/or further interventions. You can either take care of your knee and fix it now, or you can regret it.

As much as I hate to, I'll do that. After I get back from SPM. Season's basically over now anyway.

After flying to Indiana last week and being pulled out for "random" extra attention both directions, knowing that we're leaving the end of the month for Cozumel, and knowing that I have a perfect, unbroken record of "random" attention on every single flight for the last ten years, I thought this appropriate.

View attachment 16382

:partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon:

:partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon:

It won't allow a bigger wave than that...

:s412::s412::s412::s412::s412::s412::s412::s412::s412::s412::s412::s412::s412::s412::s412::s412::s412::s412::s412::s412::s412::s412::s412::s412:

:s412::partyon::s412::partyon::s412::partyon::s412::partyon::s412::partyon::s412::partyon::s412::partyon::s412::partyon::s412::partyon::s412::partyon::s412::partyon::s412::partyon:

:s412::partyon::s412::partyon::s412::partyon::s412::partyon::s412::partyon::s412::partyon::s412::partyon::s412::partyon::s412::partyon::s412::partyon::s412::partyon::s412::partyon:

X2

I went out from a choke for the first time tonight. Remember reaching to tap, and then waking up. Only out for a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back