The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have often said that the LPT is great for chilling out, with no conflict. I like the non threatening atmosphere that it has.

BUMP

I have often said that the LPT is great for chilling out, with no conflict. I like the non threatening atmosphere that it has.

BUMP

If you don't stop trying to take away my spot on the top, I may have to kill you...

Skipping lifting today...no wind and I'm still sore from Judo shiai. Am I pleased about it? no...

Also, I need to listen to my doc and use my damn brace. My knee is shot.

DD, since you're already here...if I use a knee brace all day, is it normal for my knee to feel weaker when I take it off? that's why I avoid using it, maybe it's my fault. It's a $50 Tempo generic one. I really try and avoid using it even while training but sometimes my knee is so bad I have to wear the brace outside of training.

You're going about it wrong. You need the brace the most when your knee is under the most stress, not the least.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk.

You're going about it wrong. You need the brace the most when your knee is under the most stress, not the least.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk.
What he said. And quit playing around with the cheap stuff. Use this. Your average doctor doesn't generally carry them because there isn't enough profit, but if you want the best for your knees, don't play around.

What he said. And quit playing around with the cheap stuff. Use this. Your average doctor doesn't generally carry them because there isn't enough profit, but if you want the best for your knees, don't play around.
I have one of these knee braces, which gives support from all angles.

Bump.

No wait, I bumped myself. They say the first thing to go is the mind, I think.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back