The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still in that class. Instructor knows me and will not let me volunteer...

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk.

Nah

Just bored and wondering why I keep logging in.... I guess it could be I am more bored at work so I keep coming back

Xue same days I feel the same, we need to rely on each and every stupid post to carry us though these days.

I am happy to report that after two and a half days of antibiotics and rolling only lightly, my ear is cleared up almost completely

It's hump day and I've drank my first bottle of Soju.. . The verdict is in.. . It's tasty!

I'm not actually a Lord, but I am descended from a branch of the Earl of Dundonalds family... is that close enough?
Yes. Let's see the crest. My most famous relative was the gunsmith on the Lewis and Clack expedition. From our european descendants, I've traced them back to the 1600's.

Family tittle-tattle has it that I am in-line for one of the Earl of Sussex titles ... about 300th in line and rising :lol:. Probably nonsense but it makes me chuckle inside whenever I have to deal with Bolney substation and mutter to myself "Get off my land!" :lol:.

I can trace my family back to the First Nations, so y'all can just get off my land now pls. Errr...not you Suke, or Ethan :lol:

Lol...thanks Carol.

I forgot how irritating a dog who won't settle down can be. 11:30 at night *click click click harrumph* while she looks for a new spot

I am happy to report that after two and a half days of antibiotics and rolling only lightly, my ear is cleared up almost completely

Don't stop the antibiotics just because you feel better. You feel better before the infection is actually gone. "left over" antibiotics are one reason we're seeing so many drug resistant bacteria.

Yes. Let's see the crest. My most famous relative was the gunsmith on the Lewis and Clack expedition. From our european descendants, I've traced them back to the 1600's.

You ought to be able to find it. If not I'll post it. If you saw "Master & Commander", that story was based on the 8th Earl.
Not that it matters here in the US, but it's fun to know the geneology.

You ought to be able to find it. If not I'll post it. If you saw "Master & Commander", that story was based on the 8th Earl.
Not that it matters here in the US, but it's fun to know the geneology.

I love stuff like this. Somewhat unrelated: I was actually on that ship (HMS Surprise) when I was in San Diego. All I know about our European lineage is that we were on the losing side of the war of the roses. Hence my alias so someone doesn't recognize me. :)

Don't stop the antibiotics just because you feel better. You feel better before the infection is actually gone. "left over" antibiotics are one reason we're seeing so many drug resistant bacteria.

Fully plan on taking it for all ten days.

I love stuff like this. Somewhat unrelated: I was actually on that ship (HMS Surprise) when I was in San Diego. All I know about our European lineage is that we were on the losing side of the war of the roses. Hence my alias so someone doesn't recognize me. :)

These are the full achievement of arms, rather than just the coat of arms.
Early in the 20th Century, the Blairs married into the Dundonalds, so this is the Dundonald arms quartered with the Blair.

$716px-Earl_of_Dundonald_Coat_of_Arms_quartered_with_Blair_svg.png

This is the pure Dundonald crest.
$716px-Earl_of_Dundonald_Coat_of_Arms_svg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back