The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up most of last night with my 93 year young mom. She wasn't feeling well, so to bed for me early tonight............

Hope your mom feels better.

3 hours at the dojang. I feel good now. :)

I feel like a monster at the moment. Another awesome night of Randori, I feel like I'm gonna have awesome results at this tournament.

3 hours at the dojang followed by a little mayhem in the Diablo 3 beta. Now that I'm in my proper place here in the LPT, it's time for a movie.

I have a headgasket issue.

Headgasket issues have turned into plans for a closed-deck block, 4 cam 2.4 liter stroker at 22 PSI.

I have a headgasket issue.

Headgasket issues have turned into plans for a closed-deck block, 4 cam 2.4 liter stroker at 22 PSI.

It never made any sense to me to build an engine that has about as much displacement as my soda...

It never made any sense to me to build an engine that has about as much displacement as my soda...

Numbers are numbers...$5k, consistent mid 12's, 25mpg and go kart handling. That was my last build, 1.6 liter.

A stroked EJ22T will put 400whp down on 91 with a decent tune

Numbers are numbers...$5k, consistent mid 12's, 25mpg and go kart handling. That was my last build, 1.6 liter.

A stroked EJ22T will put 400whp down on 91 with a decent tune

And Gemini and I will still be showing you our taillights. :D

That's why I never understood it. For the same money you can build a mild V8 and get the same times with greater reliability (since the engine is less modified and therefore less stressed). And still run regular gas.

And Gemini and I will still be showing you our taillights. :D

That's why I never understood it. For the same money you can build a mild V8 and get the same times with greater reliability (since the engine is less modified and therefore less stressed). And still run regular gas.

A mild V8 won't produce 400whp without boost. You're looking at a pretty aggressive timing setting for 400whp naturally aspirated anything which will bring you into either supreme or even race gas. Fastest Mustang I've been in was an SN95 chassis that ran 11.6 on race gas and slicks. Boost is where it is.

A 400whp GC chassis Impreza on street tires will kill just about anything short of a pro stock car, too, because it's around 2600lbs with a full interior and all wheel drive. Not the pseudo AWD garbage like Acura uses either, a legitimate mechanical 50/50 split that was engineered by prodrive specifically to win in WRC

OK...whaddaya think....have to move an entire government office.....5 city blocks...... next week..... and we JUST got the approved mover and boxes will be here around noon :banghead:

But wait...these movers are not moving the PCs.... or any shelving.... or any PC Peripherals

We have the mover for that stuff....... however the person in charge of setting that up....is not exactly clear on what constitutes a PC...and peripherals.... but he is pretty sure that means what our users have assigned..... but then he does not quite get that there are extra PCs that are not assigned....oh and can you say PRINTERS...and we still do not know who is moving the shelving:hb:

Happy Friday everybody! A little dorky humor for my KMA buddies here on the LPT 3.0:

552021_10150706334772253_207615097252_9390056_547813479_n.jpg

OH joy...the boxes are here.....here you go you can have four small boxes...TO MOVE THE ENTIRE IT DEPARTMENT :hb:

They took 100 boxes for us and put them in a lobby:duh:...never told us they were there:duh:...and they got swarmed upon like Vultures on carrion.

We WILL be getting more boxes :mad:

I'm a meenie...

I cut myself shaving yesterday. No big deal.
During the beginner class, I wiped sweat with my sleeve (that's why sleeves were invented, I am firmly convinced...) and rubbed the scab off. Got blood on my sleeve before I noticed.

People are arriving for the intermediate class, including a couple yellow belts who occassionally have to be reminded about behavior expectations. Both had their belts tied wrong. Suggested that they fix them, and noticed one of them staring at the blood.

I looked at it and said "I should warn you. I'm a little grumpy today. One of the kids in the first class got a little out of line so I had to smack him..."

Took them a couple minutes to even ask if I was kidding. :rofl:

Mass chaos coming...

Work 3 nights, off one, work one, then leave from work to the airport to go to Indiana for Sues parents 60th anniversary. Come back, go from the airport to work, work 3 nights, then leave from work for one kids graduation (Mechanical Engineering) on Friday, and another (Math, education minor) on Saturday. Home, work the next 2 nights, then we actually get 3 days at home. Breath deep. Try to remember how to sleep. Then work 3 nights, off for two for yet another graduation (HS). Then we'll be leaving from the graduation party to head straight to the airport again, but this time it's for two weeks relaxing and diving on Cozumel.

It's entirely possible that this could be fatal to someone...

Mass chaos coming...

Work 3 nights, off one, work one, then leave from work to the airport to go to Indiana for Sues parents 60th anniversary. Come back, go from the airport to work, work 3 nights, then leave from work for one kids graduation (Mechanical Engineering) on Friday, and another (Math, education minor) on Saturday. Home, work the next 2 nights, then we actually get 3 days at home. Breath deep. Try to remember how to sleep. Then work 3 nights, off for two for yet another graduation (HS). Then we'll be leaving from the graduation party to head straight to the airport again, but this time it's for two weeks relaxing and diving on Cozumel.

It's entirely possible that this could be fatal to someone...
We will miss you, keep in touch if you can. Stay safe.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back