Status
Not open for further replies.
Could also be the passing of the torch

M.A.D.Martial Arts Dinosaur
images

Association
Very cool indeed............

A tourch is that light on your pourch, dontchaknow? :D

A tourch by any other name could scourch a pourch only if you were a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ help!!

uhmm....these are not the flames you`re looking for?

Actually this just reminded me of a thread on a different site "star wars lines that sound raunchy but weren`t"

"I don't care what you smell, get in there!"

:D

A tourch by any other name could scourch a pourch only if you were a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ help!!
hourch!

YES!!! HHHHHHAAAAA ..AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!! WHO THOUGHT HE COULD MAKE IT FROM THIS DISTANCE!!! HHHHAAAAA

Lets say your lurking around the threads and nothing interests you. STOP, before you bail out of the site all together, drop by and at lease give a hi, can't hurt.

Anyway, just stopping by with a hello and have a great evening.

My heads spinning from this house hunting stuff. Need to win the lotto and just buy a ship. :)

My heads spinning from this house hunting stuff. Need to win the lotto and just buy a ship. :)
I play a monthly power ball ticket in AZ (since Vegas doesn't allow gambling :mst:) but they just raised it from $20 to $30 which is too much for me. My long envisioned fantasy of breaking away from the pack is forever extinguished.

If you get your ship, I'll man an oar. :)

If I get my ship, I'll be inviting a lot of folks on for a cruise. :)

If I won lotto.... quit my job, go back to the degree (Chinese studies) I was trying to get before my first marriage ended, finish that degree get a job in that area and spend the rest of my time trained MA. And yes, I have thought about this A LOT

This place was booming for a while. Out of sight out of mind, I guess.

Checking back in, have a great week end....................
icon14.png

Damn! Thought I had it locked up. My life's primary ambition has been reduced to this being the last to post on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back