The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happiness is driving a cyber Abrams through a field of T50's and making them go boom. :)

Being on PST, I figured most everyone else would be enjoying their weekend while I was still at work. Your Fluvial Geomorphology is messing with my plans of being the last one to post and the thread thereby being forgotten over the weekend and ultimately ME ruling the world!! MWAHAHAHA. Now...respectfully, go away. :)

Just for the record this thread has always belong to me. I am the greatest post whore of all times. I have no life and nothing really to say except random thoughts of stupidness. I am and will always be a winner in the post whore community... LONG LIVE THE ULTIMATE POST WHORE EXTREME me myself and I.

THank you all for being so understanding to a man needs.....

I don't normally read this thread, but since I'm currently required not to get very far from the bathroom I've got nothing else to do...
Does this make me a post whore?

I don't normally read this thread, but since I'm currently required not to get very far from the bathroom I've got nothing else to do...
Does this make me a post whore?
No, but it certainly qualifies you as a worthy participant.

Isn't that kinda like beating up little kids. where's the beef?

Just did a large Israeli task force consisting of a mix of heavy and medium armor backed by mechanized infantry against a smaller US force, a mix of a handful of Abrams and Bradley's. US force outnumbered 2 to 1. Unit stats from 1993. End result complete rout of the Israeli force, all armor lost. US losses 2 Bradleys.

Think next pass I'll cut the Bradley's in half and double up on the IDF mechinf.

Intestinal bug got you down Dirty Dog? That stuff was spreading like wild fire around my neck of the woods last month. Fortunately, I did not get it, but at the majority of my school had it at one point or another in the past 5 weeks.. .

Never let it be said, you don't live on the edge.

Spent all day waiting for a phone call, so I could risk it, LOL.

Also tried a gunfight, 4 Abrams vs 4 Challengers. US loss, 4 to 1. My fault, I got 2 stuck in mud and they got shot in the ***. I need to find some pdf manuals for these games....I can't seem to get half the commands working. But that's part of the fun LOL!

Being on PST, I figured most everyone else would be enjoying their weekend while I was still at work. Your Fluvial Geomorphology is messing with my plans of being the last one to post and the thread thereby being forgotten over the weekend and ultimately ME ruling the world!! MWAHAHAHA. Now...respectfully, go away. :)

Oh so THAT'S how it is huh...alrighty then

Good Night LPTv3 :D

Good evening LPTer's, I hope your day went well.....................

Just for the record this thread has always belong to me. I am the greatest post whore of all times. I have no life and nothing really to say except random thoughts of stupidness. I am and will always be a winner in the post whore community... LONG LIVE THE ULTIMATE POST WHORE EXTREME me myself and I.

THank you all for being so understanding to a man needs.....
Don't hold back terry, tell it like it is................:)

***Knowing it's WAY past Seasoned bed time, tags post for self****MWAHAHAHAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back