The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I"m doing today is going to the library.

How about you?

Grocery shopping, yu know three boys that eat everything every week. The rest of the day hee at home, I figure I am paying a mortgage might as well be home once in a while.
icon10.gif

Well I was just informed I need to take the oldest to his friends house. SO i guess I need to get going be back in a bit.

Back now they are goin to the skate park and practice the half pike or something like that whatever.

Sounds like they will be having fun Terry.

I have my Pressure Nerve Point intensive today. Should be a small group but still alot of fun.
icon14.gif

Sounds like they will be having fun Terry.

I have my Pressure Nerve Point intensive today. Should be a small group but still alot of fun.
icon14.gif

Good morning Brian and best of luck or should I say skill with you. Zachary and them will have a good time they always do.

Morning Fellow Dark Lord Drac and how is everything with you, is it getting any better Yet?

Morning Fellow Dark Lord Drac and how is everything with you, is it getting any better Yet?

Hail to thee Dark Lord of the Panhandle....Yeah, I'm doing a lot better..So how are you doing??

Well I need to get to the grocery store and buy some food for my growing and ever hungry boys.

Hail to thee Dark Lord of the Panhandle....Yeah, I'm doing a lot better..So how are you doing??

Drac as always as good as I can be. life is great, wife and kids are doing fine. Work and the school is good as well. All I need is that lottery thing and a beach and I would b perfect.

Good Morning Brian...Have fun shopping Terry....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back