The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point #1: Never let on to a girl how much you like her.
Point #2: Always call the shots!
Point #3: Wherever you are, act like that's the place to be!
Point #4: When going out to eat, find out what wants, then order for the both of you! (Why? "It's a classy move.") I don't know, personally I think it better to let her order for herself first. Ladies...you'll have to chime in on that one!

Point #5 is the most important one of all!

Point #4: When going out to eat, find out what wants, then order for the both of you! (Why? "It's a classy move.") I don't know, personally I think it better to let her order for herself first. Ladies...you'll have to chime in on that one!

Ya, get some sleep, you been up all night, I think. :) :asian:

That will most likely be tonight since that is when he works. Well it is about time for me to leave and get ready for all those little ones. Type at all of you later.

And Mike DaMone's 5th and final point in his 5 pt. plan to pick up a girl is: When making out try to play the 1st side of Led Zepplin's four!

Ladies, what do you think of the plan? Fellas, what were your results?

And Mike DaMone's 5th and final point in his 5 pt. plan to pick up a girl is: When making out try to play the 1st side of Led Zepplin's four!

Ladies, what do you think of the plan? Fellas, what were your results?

I don’t know, the only part of me that is willing is the mind. The body, well that is another story. J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back